| Chapter Nineteen |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

So here's your update :) xo

Hope you guys will enjoy it xox

Enjoy x

----------------------------------------------

• Aliyah's POV •

When will the boys come save us? Ugh. Eleanor left me and Perrie alone after torturing us. Eleanor will never get Harry or Niall. She's just a major slut ugh. I groaned in pain closing my eyes shut.

This knot seems easy to untie. I tried to untie the knot and it worked. "Hey Perrie" I whispered. "I untied the knot" I finished and her eyes shot opened. "Here let me help" I announced and untied Perrie's knot. "Eleanor doesn't know how to tie" Perrie exclaimed and we laughed.

"Okay c'mon lets go" I said grabbing her hand. Luckily i've got my Iphone in my pocket so I called Niall.

( N: Niall )

N: Hello ?

Me: Niall listen to me -

N: Aliyah ! Where are you ? What happened ?

Me: I was getting there

N: Oh okay, go on

Me: Okay so me and Perrie -

N: Perrie's there too ?!

Me: Niall let me finished

N: Oh okay sorry again go on

Me: Me and Perrie untied our knots because Eleanor tied us against the post and obviously she can't tie, so me and Perrie are going to break out somehow and you and the boys are going to an old abandoned house, there should be a black van

N: Oh okay we know what house your talking about, we passed there to go looking for you

Me: Then why didn't you go and have a look in the place idiot

N: I don't know, anyway we're right outside

Me: Okay bye

N: Bye

Call disconnected.

• Niall's POV •

We were waiting outside of the house for Aliyah and Perrie. "Is Perrie in there too" Zayn asked worriedly. "Yes but don't worry, Aliyah got a plan" I answered.

We finally hear footsteps and we saw Aliyah and Perrie running outside the door. As soon as they ran outside Eleanor came out with a gun and shot Aliyah in the leg. Aliyah cried out and fell down, Perrie stopped and carried her over to us.

"Get to the hospital now" Perrie exclaimed putting Aliyah in the car. We all got in quickly and drove to the nearest hospital.

We got out and ran to the front desk. "My sister Aliyah has been shot in the leg" I explained and she nodded. The nurses took Aliyah in the halls and we sat down in the waiting room.

••••

"Niall Horan, brother of Aliyah Horan" The doctor called out and I stood up then walked up to the doctor. "She is awake now and is able to go home now, she needs to use either cruches or a wheelchair" The doctor started and I nodded. "We got the bullet out of her leg and her leg is now bandaged" He finished. "Alright, thank you so much" I said and walked over to her room.

"Hey Aliyah, how do you feel" I asked her, she looked up at me. "Alright I guess, when can I go home I hate hospitals" She announced and I chuckled. "You can go home now but you have to use cruches or a wheelchair" I replied.

• Aliyah's POV •

"You can go home now but you have to use cruches or wheelchair" Niall told me. I thought about it for a while. Hmmmm. "I choose cruches" I answered and he nodded. He grabbed the cruches and I got a hold of it and started walking outisde.

"Aliyah, your okay thank god" Perrie gasped carefully hugging me. I hugged back smiling. "Aliyah I just wanted to say thank you for saving Perrie" Zayn thanked me. "No problem" I answered smiling. "Hey babe" Harry said with a dimpled smile. "Hey babe" I answered kissing him.

God that felt good. "So what are we doing today" I asked and the boys and Perrie looked at each other then smiled.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Yaya Aliyah's alright and Perrie's alright.

What do you think Perrie and the boys are thinking ?

Quote: Smile :) your beautiful xo

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !!