| Chapter Eight |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Here's an update for yall

*Does a special 1D dance*

*Trips and does a backflip over a chair*

*Trips again*

*Sprains ankle*

*Gets up weakly and smile*

"Taaaadaaaa"

Enjoy xx

----------------------------------------------

•Aliyah's POV•

I woke up still hurt and still in the Alley. Ugh. I hate Eleanor, Shes a bitch. I walked home slowly and as I entered I had all the boys but Niall staring at me. "What the fuck happened to you" Louis asked and I flinched but whimpered.

Should I tell them? I don't want to get a beating.

"N-nothing" I answered and slowly walked up to my room. "Um wheres Niall" I asked confused. Louis' eyes widened. "Erm he's in the hospital" He replied. Why was Niall in the hospital? I froze and started crying. "Take me there now" I demanded.

•30 minutes later•

I don't know what to do. Either be in paint right now or to be really sad that Niall is in the hospital. "Baby" I shouted and into Harry's arms. "What happened to you" He asked looking at me. "El-Eleanor beaten me up" I said. "What happened to Niall, why is he here" I asked. "After you left, Niall told Louis that El has a crush on Niall and that she's hurting you and then Louis punched Niall" He explained and I got angry.

I stormed out of the room and walked to the waiting room. Louis, Liam and Zayn were sittiing there. "Hey is Niall - I interrupted him. "LOUIS, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HIT NIALL, HES YOUR BESTFRIEND, AND YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO NIALL, ELEANOR DOES HAVE FEELINGS FOR NIALL NOT YOUR AND SHE IS WHY I LOOK LIKE THIS, SHE ABUSED ME IN AN ALLEY SO WHY WONT BELIEVE ME OR NIALL" I yelled and felt a slap against my cheek and I fell to the ground and tried getting back up but I was too weak.

"I-Im so sorry Aliyah" Louis said and I looked up at him. "No your not" I said and blacked out. I thought this was the end of me.

•Louis' POV•

"I-I'm so sorry Aliyah" I said to her as she tried getting herself up but completely failed. She looked up at me. "No your not" She replied and blacked out. "Someone help, someone help" Liam yelled out and the nurse's put her on a roller bed and rolled her into the hallway rushing.

"Louis this is all your fault, you punched Niall, he ended up in Hospital, you slapped Aliyah who is also Niall's sister and is already hurt" Zayn yelled at me. "Im so s-sorry" I said again.

•Zayn's POV•

I yelled at Louis and sat back down sighing. Why is this happening? Oh thats right, Louis didn't listen to Niall or Aliyah. I bet he believes in Eleanor.

•Liam's POV•

This is all Louis' fault. He's the reason why Niall and Aliyah is in Hospital. I bet Louis believes in Eleanor and is on her side.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Sorry this is a short chapter :/ xo

Ooohhh whats gonna happen to Niall and Aliyah?

Whats gonna happen between Niall, Aliyah and Louis?

Whats Eleanor gonna do?

Quote: Be your own kind of beautiful <3

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee !! Xo