| Chapter Fifteen |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Ten more chapters till Book 2 of Midnight Memories Series is finished :) xo

I'm already working on Book 3 of Midnight Memories Series Strong :D xox

Enjoy xox

---------------------------------------------

• Aliyah's POV •

I put on my light blue bikini on, pull my hair into a messy bun, pull on my sandals and grab my sunnies. "I'm ready" I yelled and walked downstairs. I could see the boys jaws opened as they saw me. I blush. Niall cleared his throat and I giggle.

"Well then, lets get going" I said clapping my hands while smiling. We hopped in the car and I sat between Harry and Zayn. Suddenly, I got a message.

From: Harry(;

Im really sorry Aliyah, I hope you forgive me but I know you won't forgive me. Take your time. I really love you, I only hooked up with Eleanor because I was drunk. <33333

I chuckle at the message.

To: Harry(;

I forgive you babe, I really missed your cuddles, your smile, your kisses <3 I love you

Sent. I looked at him as he receives my messages. He smiled at me and his dimples came into view. Holy goddamn. "We're here" Louis cheered and we all climbed out of the car. We unpacked the car and settled in our spot. We booked the whole beach to ourselves so we can have our privacy.

I placed my blanket on the sand and lay on it. I put my earphones in and listen to "Unconditionally" by Katy Perry and read my book. Yes, I brought my book. I just need some peaceful time on my birthday. I was reading "Beautiful Creatures" its a really good book.

"Why are you reading on your birthday when you have a beach to yourself" Niall asked me. I pulled an earphone out and looked up at him. "I want to have some peaceful time on my birthday" I simply said and read my book. "Suit yourself" Niall shrugs and ran to the water where the rest of the boys were.

After 10 minutes of peaceful and reading I stop reading and put my stuff in my bag. I stood up and ran towards the water and tackle Niall. The boys laugh and I laugh too. "Hey" Niall whined. "Its my birthday" I poke my tongue out and walked over to Harry.

"Hey babe" I said hugging him. "Hey bub" He answered smiling at me. "You guy are together" Zayn asked confused. Niall gave me an are-you-sure look and I nodded. "Just don't hurt her heart again Haz" Niall warned. "I promise Nialler" Harry promised and we kissed.

••••••

"Want a game of football" Louis asked and Liam grabbed the soccer ball. "Oh that type of football" I said. Louis laughed, "Yeah" "Well I have Harry and Niall and you get Liam and Zayn" I informed and Louis nodded.

Let the game begin.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Im soo sorry for this short chapter its 3 in the morning where I am..

Ilyasm :)

Quote: Never Let Go

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !!