- Chapter Twenty-Eight -

Heey Guuys xo !!

Enjoy this chapter

---------------------------------------------

{ 1 year later }

• Aliyah's POV •

Its been a year without the boys and Perrie. A year without crying and drama. A year without Harry. A part of me has been broken down. I don't feel complete. I need them. I belong with Niall. Today is the day of my parents funeral. I wore a black dress with back flats and i drove to the cemetery.

I couldn't stop thinking about Harry, the boys and Perrie. They were a huge part of my life, especially my own brother Niall. I need Harry. I need to be with Harry.

So I have decided something.

Niall's POV •

Its been a year without Aliyah. I can't live without her. She's the only family i've got. What if she's dead? What if she forgets me? What if she's not coming back? I shook the thoughts away and went into the kitchen. I saw Zayn and Louis eating cereal. "Guys, what if Aliyah is dead" I asked.

They shook their heads. "No she can't be, she's young" Louis answered. "But still, she hasn't called or texted us boys" I defended. "Maybe she's busy" Zayn responded.

"Yeah maybe" I said grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Anyway; have you guys seen Harry and Liam" I asked confused. "Liam's with Danielle" Louis answered. "And Harry's out drinking" Zayn sighed.

Harry's POV •

"They music is loud babe, lets go home" My girlfriend Anna yelled into my ear. I was really drunk then I nodded. She grabbed my hand and walked out the club. We caught a taxi and I told him the address and we arrived.

"Can't wait till we get inside baby" Anna grinned and I smirked. We opened the door and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what's in front of me.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Back to my phone yay :) xo

Got both screens fixed whoop whoop

Sorry that chapter was short I just came back from a walk with my brother, his girlfriend and their dog and im so tired xo

Quote: Strict parents equal rebelious children

You know whaat to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee !! Xo