| Chapter Twenty-Five |

Heey Guuys xo !!

Well looks like this book is going to be a long as I thought this chapter was going to be the last but nnnoooopppeee it isnt :) xo 

I wrote this on the computer so yeah haha :) xo

Waiting for my mum to get ready so we can go to her friends place :) xo

Anywayyy enjoy this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aliyah's POV - 

I squeezed Jade's and Jake's hands and walked past the paparrazzi's. 

'Aliyah, whats it like to live with the One Direction boys" One of the paparrazzi said. 

"Aliyah is this your husband and daughter' One paparrazzi yelled. 

Okay that one was crazy, paparrazzi are so stupid. 

We got in Jake's car and drove home. "Im sorry about that guys, I  swear I didn't know that they were coming' I apologised. "Its okay, we know what its like to live a celebrity's life" Jade exlained. Woah what? "Well here we are, are you ready Jade" I asked smiling ear-to-ear at her and she nodded. We walked in and we gasped. Harry was in his boxers and Kendall was in her bra and underwear. What the fuck? For some reason I had a jealous feeling about this but thats not important right now so i shook the thought away. 

Jade screamed and hid behind Jake's back. Jake clenched his jaw and his brown eye darkened. "What the fuck Harry" I yelled at Harry then Kendall and Harry immediately pulled away. "Aliyah...wh-what are you...d-doing here s-so early" Harry stuttered with wide eyes. 

"Kendall" Jake said and Kendall softened her face. "You know her" I asked Jake pointing at Kendall. "Umm yeah, she's our step-sister' Jake explained. What? It all makes since to me now.

"Its okay, we know what its like to live a celebrity's life" Jade's voice replayed in my head. 'Step-Sister" I asked. "Yeah, our father married her mother" Jake explained and I nodded. "What are you doing with him" Jaked asked. 

"Uh..well" Kendall started but Jake interrupted her. "Well nothing now lets go home" jake ordered and Kendall pulled her clothes on and followed Jake and Jade out the door glaring at me. I got a phonecall and it was the nurse at the hospital. What? I ran up to my room .

( N = Nurse )

Me: Erm hello?

N: Oh hello dear, is your mother and father jane and steven horan?

Why is she asking me that? 

Me: Yeah why?

N: Oh darling im really sorry

Sorry about what? 

Me: What about what?

N: Your mother and father were in a car accident and sadly they didn't make it honey

Oh no this can't be happenning 

Me: Oh my god what, no, this must be a joke 

N: No honey, this is not a joke

Me: Well when were they in the car crash?

N: 1 hour ago then they were rushed into the ER and didn't make it, im terrribly sorry

Me: Oh okay and yeah I know, well I gotta go now bye

N: Alright then, bye

Call disconnected.

I wiped off my tears and walked slowly downstairs to get some water. I felt weak now that my parents are dead. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys xo !! 

Sorry for the wait for this chapter, my phone is stuffed up ( im getting it fixed at perth ) and the internet wouldn't work on my phone so I'll be using the computer for a while but not too long. 

Quote: Amazing things will and can happen <3

You know what to do:

Vote / Comment / Share xo 

Thanks and Boobyee xox !!