| Chapter Eighteen |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

My fingers are recovered now haha xo

For some weird reason I keep eat cereal at night time..I think im addicted.

Ugh school is in two weeks but I get to go to Perth next monday :D xo

Here's the chapter :) xo

Enjoy xox

----------------------------------------------

• Aliyah's POV •

We pulled up to a place and Eleanor opened the slide door of the van and pulled me out. She pulled the sack out of my face and my eyes got glued to the view in front of us. It looked like an abandoned house. Some parts were falling off. "Why are we here" I asked.

"You'll just wait" She replied then laughed. She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me inside the house. She tied me to a pole along with a familiar looking girl facing across from me.

"Perrie" I asked. She looked up and her eyes widened. "Hey I know you, your Niall's sister Aliyah right" She asked me smiling. "And yes, I'm perrie, my fiancè is Zayn" She said. Woah, Zayn is engaged? Awww. "Yes I'm Aliyah, Niall's sister and aww congratulations" I replied smiling. "Thank you" She said.

"So why are you here" I asked Perrie and she sighed. "Long story short she wanted Niall so she became my friend to become close to Niall" She explained and I wanted to throw up. "Ugh, shw never quits on Niall" I replied causing Perrie to laugh.

"You think the boys would come and rescue us" Perrie asked and I nodded. "Of course, Zayn would do anything to rescue you and he would've missed you and Harry and Niall would rescue" I answered proudly.

"Ahh, your Harry's girl I see" She winked and I blush. "Yeah" I said chuckling. "But he cheated on me with Eleanor" I replied sadly. "Ugh really" She asked causing me to chuckle. "Yeah but we made up, forgive and forget" I said proudly and she nodded.

"Stop talking to each other ugh making me sick" Eleanor complained. I rolled my eyes. I really hate her. She had something behind her back and it was scaring the shit out of me. "Wh-what's be-behind your b-back" I stuttered.

Eleaor chuckled. "Well aren't you cute" She responded sarcastically. She pulled out a knife from behind her back. Woah. "Just close your eyes and you won't even feel the pain" She said and I close my eyes shut.

•••••

"Arghhh, fuck, stop stop stop" I whined crying as Eleanor cuts my wrist up. "Help help, someone help" Perrie shouted. "Oh honey, you wouldn't want to do that, whats the point, no one's gonna hear you" Eleanor replied chuckling. She continued cutting my wrists then stopped. Fuck that hurt.

"Now its your turn" Eleanor said to Perrie. I still had my eyes close shut.

•••••

• Harry's POV •

We were in the van looking for Aliyah. "Zayn, have you heard anything from Perrie" I asked and he sighed. "No" He replied. Hmmm. "What's that van doing there" Liam said pointing at a van parked in front of an old looking abandoned house.

"Do you think that Aliyah could be there" I asked and Niall shook his head. "Nah mate, if Eleanor kidnapped her she would've drove her car" Niall explained and the boys nodded. "Oh okay then" I answered.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Im sooo sorry for that short update :( xo

My fingers still hurt and im cramped up under my blanket lol haha and my left arm is killing me.

Quote: Soak up the sadness, Drown in the pain, Swallow your fears and Dance in the rain. Reveal your scars, Bleed through the day, Cry if you want, Just don't wither away <3

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !!