| Chapter Forty |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

So my friend asked me to make a sequel so I am :) but I'll make it after the midnight memories series xox

Enjoy this chapter :) xo

----------------------------------------------

• Aliyah's POV •

"Lets go baby shopping now" I said. "Alright" Liam said and Harry grabbed Louis then placed him in the baby pram. We all got in and drove.

"Okay, we're here" Liam said and we all got out. Harry grabbed Louis and held him as I got his baby pram to put him in. After getting the baby pram out of the car, Harry placed Louis in the baby pram and I gripped the hand bars and pushed the pram as we walked.

Of course, there would be paparrazzi, asking us stupid questions.

"Aliyah, Harry, whats it like to have a baby"

"Boys, whats it like to be an uncle"

"What will your fans think about this"

We finally got in and went to the baby store. We bought some books, baby bottles, baby bibs, clothes, socks and toys.

Once we were done, we payed and then walked to the van. Fans were outside, screaming their heads off.

"Aliyah, Harry, I love you guys, Haliyah forever"

That comment made me smile.

"Aliyah, your so beautiful"

"Niall, your sister's a bitch"

Now that one hurt. I cringed at the comment and looked at Niall. He looked hurt.

I had the urge to hug him and tell him everything's gonna be okay. So I hugged him and whispered "Everything's going to be okay" and he just smiled and nodded.

We got to the van and drove home. On the way home, Zayn wanted to hold Louis so I passed Louis carefully to him. He was playing with him and suddenly, he puked on Zayn.

I bursted out laughing and so did the boys. "Now thats disgusting" Niall said and I laughed even more.

We arrived home then got out of the van. "Lets go unpack this baby stuff" I said to Harry grabbing the baby pram.

We unpacked the baby stuff and layed down the bed. Louis was in his cradle sleeping. "Harry" I said. "Hmmm" Harry groaned. "I love you" I answered and I mean it. He opened his eyes then smiled. "I love you too" He replied and we kissed

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Hope you liked that chapter :)

So today I started yr 8 and it sucked and it was boring. But I need to concentrate more on my school stuff so I need to limit using my phone.

Quote: The most important thing in life, is to what you love - what makes you happy.

At the end of the day, your actions should reflect you -

Your business, you music,

Your photography, your friends,

Your life. ~ André Supa

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee !! Xo