| Chapter Seven |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

IMMA UPDATE FOR YALL !! Xxoo

So enjoy this chapter :)

----------------------------------------------

•Aliyah's POV•

I woke up groaning and I heard chuckling. I opened my eyes and there were 5 boys standing around the bed staring at me. I screamed. "Don't do that again" I said and they nodded. "Now that i've told my story, I trust you boys" I announced and they all cheered.

"Hey Aliyah, I want to talk to you" Harry said and I nodded. "Okay um, ever since I first saw you, I wanted to be yours and I wanted you to be mine. Aliyah Horan, will you be my girlfriend" He asked me looking into my eyes. His green eyes made me melt. Literally.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I said happily and hugged him. "Whats going on here" Nall asked. Shit. "Harry asked me to be his girlfriend" I answered Niall and he nodded. "Hmmm, I'll give you a chance Harry" He said and I smiled.

I kissed Harry on the lips smiling. "KEEP IT PG GUYS" Zayn yelled out. "Oh like you don't like kissing Perrie" I yelled out and he blushed. I laughed and kept kissing Harry.

"Lets go down for breakfast" I suggested and we ran downstairs. "Woah, calm down there lovebirds" Louis said and I glared at him. - Okay maybe im not used to Louis, his girlfriend hates me! -

"I don't think im used to Louis said" I whispered to Niall and Harry. They both looked at each other then me. "Don't worry, were on your side, I don't really like her, she has a crush on me" Niall said and I giggled. "Whats the plan for today" Louis yelled and I flinched hiding behind Niall and Harry.

"Uhh we g-got to g-go to the bath-bathroom" Niall stuttered and we ran into the bathroom locking us in.

•••••

•Louis' POV•

Why were Niall, Harry and Aliyah acting so strange? "Hello babe" Eleanor yelled. I smiled and ran straight to her. "Hey babe" I said still smiling. "What are you doing here" I asked. "Oh im here for Aliyah" She answered smiling. "Oh yeah, she's up in the bathroom i'll go get her.

I walked straight up into the bathroom and heard them three talking.

( A = Aliyah, H = Harry and N = Niall )

A: What are we gonna do

H: I don't know, but she better not touch you or Niall

- Who are they talking about - I thought.

N: Yeah there's no way El -

I opened the door and saw Aliyah sitting on the bench with Harry and Niall sitting on the toilet lid. "Erm, Aliyah, Eleanor is here for you" I said and they all exchanged worried looks. Aliyah sighed and went out of the bathroom into the lounge room.

"Niall, Harry, what were you three talking about" I asked them. "We were talking about El Louis" Niall said and covered his mouth. "What.About.Her" I said througt my teeth clenching my hands.

"She loves me not you and she's gonna hurt Aliyah, okay 1, I DONT EVEN LIKE ELEANOR SHE IS A SELFISH LITTLE BIT - I punched him across the face and his whole body collapsed. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO NIALL, ALIYAHS BROTHER" Harry yelled at me.

I was left speechless.

•Aliyah's POV•

"Hi El" I said and she glared at me. Liam and Zayn were watching us I can tell. "So erm, where are we going" I asked. "Im taking you to a special place" She answered evilly and I looked back at the boys. "Help me" I mouthed to them and they laughed. They laughed? What the fuck? I knew I couldn't trust them.

•10 minutes later•

"Alright bitch, now that you know my plan, your not gonna tell ANY of the boys about it" El threatened me. She took me to an alley - such a great place -

"Now your gonna get a beating" I heard her say and I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Eleanor is so evil in this book :o

What will happen to Niall?

What will happen to Aliyah?

The brother and sister is in serious damage.

That was a long chapter, now thats what happened if I eat cake and decided to update :3 yeshh ilyasm <3

Quote: Take a deep breath, listen to your favourite song & realise that everything's going to be okay, nothing is permanent - camila cabello <3

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !!