| Chapter Thirty-Two |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Sorry for the late update guys, xo i had to update IOS7.0.4 and i had to delete all my apps so yeah.. Been a hectic day for me yesterday..

Its 7am in the morning -.-

Enjoy this chapter :) xo

----------------------------------------------

• Aliyah's POV •

He kissed me. What the fuck? Before I could think of anything, I pulled back. "Harry, what the fuck, you kissed me when you were dating Kendall and now kissed me and your fucking engaged" I yelled at him. "No you don't understand Aliyah, I love you" He explained.

I wish I could believe him but I can't. "No you don't, if you love me you wouldn't be already engaged, you would stay with me" I yelled back.

"No Aliyah, I only did that because I wanted to make you jealous" He responded. "Me, Jealous" I asked. "I am jealous but I can't just forgive you like that, its not that easy" I yelled back.

"Aliyah just listen" Harry said but I interrupted.

"No Harry, just go be with that slut of yours and leave me alone" I yelled back and pushed him out my room.

I started thinking about things. Should I stay or should I leave? If I love Harry - which of course, I do - I should stay but the thing is that I can't stang seeing someone I love with someone else. I just cant live with it but oh well. Its a bad day not a bad life.

• The Next Day •

I woke up then checked the time on my Iphone - 9:50am - I groaned and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and showered.

Once I had finished my relaxing shower I got out into the cold air and changed. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walled downstairs.

"Morning boys" I cheered.

"Morning Aliyah" They cheered back. Such lovely boys.

I went over to the boys and kissed Niall on the cheek.

"Thank you for everything" I whispered to Niall and he smiled. The door closed and I couldn't help it but looked. It was Harry and his fiancè.

I sighed and looked back at the tv with the boys.

"Aliyah" A scream came from the door and I looked over and saw Perrie. "Omg Perrie" I scramed back and sprinted over their to hug her. "Oh now your Perrie Malik are ya" I asked her looking at her ring and she blushed.

"Yep" Zayn answered for her. Too cute. Too cute. "Thats so cute" I said.

"Okay, well what are you doing here" I asked not sounding to be rude. "I'm here to see you silly" Perrie exclaimed. "Ohh okay then then what do you want to do" I asked. She looked over at the boys then me.

"Lets go shopping, all of us" Perrie responded clapping her hands.

"Yeah sure that will do" Louis said. "You guys need to be in a disguise" I responded and they all sighed.

"Alright" Niall said and they went upstairs to change.

"Where's Harry" Perrie asked. "Uhh he's with his fiancè" I replied and she gasped.

"Yeah but he told me he only did it to make me jealous" I added and she nodded. "Well won't we have to talk about it then" Perrie said and I nodded.

"About what" Zayn asked and I shook my head. "Nothing at all" Perrie lied. I can't lie to the boys. Niall is my brother, Zayn and Louis are like brothers to me and Liam is like my dad.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Add me on snapchat: sienniixo

Sorry for the short chapter its too early for me and I cannot cope with it so yeah haha

Quote: Love the life you live, Live the life you love <3

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee !! Xo