| Chapter Twelve |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

I hope you all enjoy this chapter :) xox

Follow my friend: @/ dreaminq_hbu :) xo

Enjoy xx

----------------------------------------------

•Niall's POV•

Aliyah yelled at me and then ran off somwhere. Where is she going. "Im sorry, I know I shouldn't of listened to Eleanor, im so stupid" Louis announced looking down. "Hey its not your fault, well half of it is" I said giving him a half smile.

"C'mon lets go find Aliyah" Harry said and we all ran downstairs then into the van. "Where is she" I asked. "She could be anyway" Zay said looking out the window. "Check the alleyways" Liam asked and I nodded. I drove in front of an alleyway and the boys and I hopped out. We walked in the alley and heard screaming and crying.

"Aliyah" I said and they all nodded. We ran to where the screaming was and saw a drunk guy raping her behind a dumpster. "Hey get the fuck away from my girlfriend" Harry yelled at him and he ran away. "Ha pussy" Zayn said and we chuckled.

"Guys, Aliyah" I reminded them and we ran to her. She was naked and had blood everwhere. Sh-she was a virgin. Oh my god. "C'mon, lets go get her cleaned up at the house" Liam said and we all picked her up and Harry carried her bridal style and ran to the van.

•Harry's POV•

The boys gave Aliyah to me and I held her bridal style and walked towards the van. "I can't believe this happened to her, she got raped" I said with my head in my hands.

"It's not your fault Haz" Niall said patting my back. "No, no it isn't, it's Louis'" I replied glaring at him. "Hey, at least i'm on your side now" Louis argued. "Guys, stop arguing, you Louis are going to apologize Aliyah when she wakes up and you Harry are gonna stop blaming Louis" Niall said sternly and we both nodded.

•Aliyah's POV•

I woke up on the couch. How did I get here? I slowly got up and I tried standing up but I completely failed. I screamed and fell back on the couch. "Aliayah you alright" Niall asked me. "I feel weak" I sighed and stayed on the couch. "Do you want anything" Louis asked. I glared at him. "Why would you care" I groaned.

"Im sorry Aliyah okay, i've been shit to you, you didn't deserve that" He announced but I sighed. "I forgive you" I said. He smiled and I smiled sarcastically.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

Sorry this chapter is short its 2am in the morning and im slowly drifting off to sleep.

Awwww Aliyah got raped :(

Yaya Louis and Aliyah made up !! Xo

Quote: Forever is sometimes just a second <3

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !!