| Chapter Thirty-Six |

Heey Guuys !! Xo

At Brisbane Airport right now so I decided to update :)

Enjoy this chapter xox

----------------------------------------------

• Aliyah's POV •

"Alright, you are allowed to go home" The doctor explained and I nodded. I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to change out of the hospital gown. I hate hospitals seriously. I always end up in the hospitals. Ugh.

"Ready" I said and the boys and Anna nodded.

Once we arrived home, I walked up into my room and layed down on my bed on my phone.

"Do you want to come over" I texted Cody and he replied instantly.

"Yeah sure i'll be over in 10" He answered and I smiled.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make myself a ham and cheese sandwhich.

"Don't tell any of the boys that I stabbed you or your dead, especially not Harry, I'm only using him for his fame" Anna growled and I gulped then noddef. With that she walked out the kitchen.

• Louis' POV •

"Don't tell any of the boys that I stabbed you or your dead, especially not Harry, I'm only using him for his fame" I heard Anna say to Aliyah. I gasped.

Anna stabbed Aliyah? I knew it! Where's Niall?

Anna walked out of the kitchen and I went to go find Niall.

I found Niall on the couch with the boys and Anna. I glared at Anna then Harry noticed and glared back at me. What the fuck Harry? "Uhh, Niall, can I talk to you" I said to Niall and he nodded.

"What" He asked. "Anna stabbed Aliyah" I started explaining. "I overheard her saying it to Aliyah" I finished. "I knew it was Anna that bitch" Niall said and I chuckled.

"We gotta tell the boys" Niall said. "Wait, not Harry otherwise he will ask Anna and she will kill Aliyah" I explained more. "K-kill her" Niall choked and I nodded. "Anna said, Don't tell any of the boys that I stabbed you or else I will kill you, especially Harry, I'm only using him for his fame" I said and Niall's jaw dropped.

"Yeah so we need to talk to Ha - "No, not yet, he'll never believe us" I interrupted Niall. "How do you know, we've never tried" He said shrugging and I sighed. "Fine okay" I agreed and we walked back into the room.

"Uhh, Harry, we need to talk to you" I said and he didn't look happy. "Alright" He groaned. Why is he so difficult?

• Harry's POV •

"Anna's what" I choked. No no. Anna wouldn't do that to Aliyah. Anna's too nice - what the fuck am I saying? - Anna's my fucking fiancè, not Aliyah.

"Its true mate" Louis said and I shook my head no. "No, thats not true" I said and walked back in the lounge room.

"C'mon Anna, lets go" I said and we walked outside.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

I hoped you liked this chapter :) xo

I'll probably finish this book with 40 chapters maybe ?

Quote: All you need is natural beauty

You know what to do:

• | Vote | Comment | Share | • xo

Thanks and Boobyee !! Xo