Chapter Two - The Consert

Hope's P.O.V.

Me and Trip were at Jays place, gettin' ready. Me, Stitch and Kay were in the bathroom gettin' our clothes on, while the guys were downstairs gettin' some drinks. They were already dressed. Once we were all done dressing up, I called down and said that we were done. We - the guys and us - were all getting our make up on. It was very silent considering that we wanted to look perfect for our first concert.

The time was 7:36 pm, the concert started at 8:30. We had a little time left. I was so excited I could barely think. I was gonna meet my idols. My saviours.

We were in Trips car by 7:56. It took us about 1o to 30 minutes to get there on time. We. Were. Ecstatic. We were so excited to see one of our favourite bands preform live. Me and Trip couldn't stop smiling.

We soon got to the concert at 8:26. I know, I know. We could've drove faster but we didn't want to get a speeding ticket so...

When we arrived we saw that a lot of people were there. Like, over 1000 people! This is gonna be a little hard to stay at the show. But I made sure that I drank a lot before I left, I should be fine.

We made our way to the end of the line and talked to the other kids. They all had very interesting and sad stories. Some even cried, when they did we hugged them and said that it's okay and if it makes it any better that we would be their friend. But some of the fans were just here for the bands look. We actually made some more friends! We got their numbers on our phones and we put our numbers on their phones. We kept talking and talking until I saw that we were moving.

"holy shit! Guys were moving!" Tripp yelled.

"Yay!" We all yelled.

We gave the guy are tickets and we made our way to the front. A lot of girls were screaming.

"Hey guys let's shout 'Black Veil Brides!' To them, they could see us!" Greg yelled to us. We were luckily at the very front.

"Yeah, they'll be able to see us!" Kay yelled. It was very loud, we to yell to each other so that we could hear each other. Ha!

"Black Veil Brides! Black veil Brides! Black Veil Brides!" We repeated over and over. Soon later they came on stage and we all screamed.

"Hey guys! This is the Black Veil Brides!" Andy said.

"Yeah!" We screamed.

"Alright this is New Religion!" He said. 'Yes! One of my favourites!'

Jake, CC, Jinxx and Ashley dived into the song.

"Black Veil Brides! Black Veil Brides! Black Veil Brides!" We screamed. Andy actually looked at us and smiled! I smiled back and kept yelling.

The next song was Wretched and Divine, then Shadows Die, Days are Numbered, In The End, New Years Day and then Devils Choirs. Devils Choirs was my absolute favourite.

When the concert ended me and Tripp had become a little thirsty. We both went to the bathrooms, I searched my bag for the blood bags I kept, but I couldn't find them! No. No, no, no, no! This can't be happening! "Oh god, no." I said slowly dropping to the floor, against the bathroom stall wall. I felt my eyes begin to tear up.

I heard a knock on the stall door. "Excuse me, are you okay?" I heard a girl ask.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I said, I never was a good liar. "Are you crying? Are you sure your okay?" She asked again. I sighed. I got up and opened the stall door and went to the mirror.

"Uh, your eyes." The girl said. I closed my eyes and did the calming breathing routine. It didn't go away this time.

"Oh my god, are you a-a..." She trailed. I looked down. I'm such a fuck up, how could I have forgotten the blood bags at home?! I put in my contacts and passed the girl, she was terrified. She was against the wall with her eyes tearing up.