Chapter Four - Tripps P.O.V.

Tripps P.O.V.

I could tell that Hope was struggling to keep control. When I came back from getting my stuff signed she kept close, the guys look a little concerned for her, worried even.

I sighed, my throat hurt. So much. Little voices kept telling me that if I bit them - any of them - the pain would go away. But I knew better, I mentally pushed the voices away. I looked down at Hope, she wasn't doing well. Her face was a little tight, like she hadn't eaten for days - if she was human, and her eyes were full of pain and struggling to keep control. Being the god brother I am I put my arm around her shoulders. Some people would say that I was hitting on her, but no, ugh. I think that's illegal. (Me: In actuality.. It is.) But I'm just comforting her, she's always had a struggle when it came to blood. I - for some reason - have better control.

Her breathing became a little uneven, she looked down. She always hated the fact that she could kill someone within the blink of an eye (Me: Not literally. The only powers they have - because their Lamia - is mind reading, super speed, super strength, and - I guess you could say - super agility).

I looked into Jakes mind. 'Jeez, Hope looks a little.... Scary? Fuck, I hope she's okay..'. Then Andy's 'Man, these guys have been through a lot.. I'm glad their okay, they look like amazing kids. They look.. Around 17, 18? Maybe 19? Hope looks like she's having a little trouble. What's up with that?' Then CC's, Jinxx's, Jakes and Ashley's. They all noticed how Hope was all tense and stuff. This isn't good, we have to go soon...

"Okay, well. It's been really awesome to finally meet all you guys. Each of you saved us, but we have to go soon, and it took like.. Half an hour to get here. And our parents will be a little worried so..." Greg said. Stitch, Kay, and us agreed with 'Yeah's.

"Oh, yeah. We have to go soon too so.. It's really nice to see and meet you guys too." Said Andy. The guys agreed too. They got out of their chairs and came to hug us.. Oh, no. Hope.

Hopes P.O.V.

The guys got up from their chairs to hug us, I stiffened. I don't think I can take that.. CC hugged Stitch, Jake hugged Kay, Jinxx hugged Jay, Ashley hugged Greg and Andy hugged Tripp. Andy came over to me and raised his arms to hug me, I smiled and he hugged me, fairly tightly. I guess he thought their was something bothering me and wanted to get me to forget it. Well, this problem can't disappear with a hug, sadly. My face was SO close to his neck. 'BITE HIM!' 'YOU WONT GET ANOTHER CHANCE, TAKE IT!' Voices were filling my head, his heart beat, it was so hard to just keep still. He let go and put his hands on my shoulders. He looked at me straight in the eyes to see if I was okay. I honestly wasn't, but I can't let him know that. I smiled happily, I was happy. I just got through a hug with a human who had nicotine-filled blood. That's an achievement in my part.

But this wasn't done. Jinxx came over to give me a hug too, then Ashley, Jake and CC - who gave me a big bear hug, lifting me off the ground, I let out a little "Ooh!" Of surprise, after he let me down I laughed a little, he sorta saw the side of my fangs that had grown out and said "Woah, I think there's something in your mouth or something." I said "Oh. No, it's nothing. Really." He just replied with a "Okay." And shrugged it off. We walked towards the Dora leading outside to the parking lot, we were a quarter away from the car when me and Tripp were tackled to the ground.

"Why didn't you bite them? You worthless piece of shit!" Said my mom. "Because unlike you me and Tripp don't like to kill people! Get off me!" I yelled.

"Tristen, you and sister are such a disappointment. Why do act like this?! All cooped up into something your not?!" Dad shouted.

"Because we are not you! We do not kill for fun! We do not torture innocent people! WE WILL NEVER BE YOU!" Tripp yells. He has never yelled at mom and dad. I'm so proud, I smiled at him. He finally got out of the shell that they had encased him in.

"HOW DARE YOU SOEAK TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER LIKE THAT!" My mom yelled. "Hey! Leave them alo-" Stitch was saying but got smacked on the face by my dad.

"No!" I shout. My mom comes up to me and kicks me down, she kicked me numerous times in the stomach, I hear Tripp and the others yelling for her to stop but they had all been kicked or launched down by my dad. Tripp was being punched and kicked over and over by my dad. Stitch and Jay were yelling for help. Kay and and Greg were on the ground groaning in pain. Kay was holding her stomach and Jay was holding his head.

I was going numb. I saw people coming - running even - and pushing my mother off. Three were helping Tripp, my mother retaliated by grabbing one of them but the other pushed and shoved her off. My dad and mom took a look at us and ran off, probably going to kill more innocent people.

My breathing was uneven and pain was spreading over my entire body. I ached, my eyes were droopy, I was so tired. I was tired of being beaten up, of being bullied. I wanted it to end.

Warm arms picked me up off the ground and saw my brother being carried as well. My eyesight was so blurry, I could only make out skin tones and hair colours. My eyes then fully closed, and the last thing I hear is shouts begging for help...