Chapter Eleven

Andy's P.O.V. (1 month Later)

Woo! I'm so exhausted! Ever since Lynda and Tripp's parents found us they've insisted that we train harder, our trainers - who are Vampires - have also insisted too.

"Alright, now since - of coarse - is stronger, your going to have to A. Be faster. And B. Know their weakness. Now, since Lynda has told me all that she knows of her parents, I can tell that they work fast without thinking. We're going to be working on strategy." The instructor said, he was pacing back and forth across the room.

Lynda and Tripp were watching by the door, very intent on what was going on. Me and the guys already knew how to take down a Vampire, how to dodge a bite, and now we are stronger.

Jason - the instructor - showed us some back up moves. We did what he did, he observed. I didn't know if we were doing it right so I was a little nervous, looking to him every now and then to see his reaction. He always kept nodding.

After all the training and learning we had learned some storage tic moves in case we were taken down.

"Good job guys, same thing tomorrow." Jason said before patting us all on the shoulder. Lynda came running to me and hugged me, she wanted me safe from harm. This was the most useful plan we had.

"Im so proud. Strangely, like a parent." She said. I know she was joking, I pretended to look offended and said "Hey! I'm no kid at karate class!" She laughed and said "Okay, okay. I'll learn not to mess with the new Hunter in town." What's a Hunter? Well, I know what a hunter is but does she mean by that?

"Oh, a Vampire Hunter. Basically a person who hunts Rogue Vampires." She explained. "I don't know how my parents are still alive, since they feed off of humans."

She was so serious about it.. Hmm,how about I help with that.. I was I little sweaty - I mean a lot - so I gave her a big bear-hug, lifting her off the floor. She realized what I was doing and cried out an "Ewww! Gross!!" Squirming in my arms.

I laughed triumphantly and let her down, she playfully punched my arm. I put on my shocked face and put my hand where she had hit me and said "Ow! That hurt!" She laughed and said "Oh, want me to kiss it better." That caused me to laugh say "OkY, okay. You win."

"Okay guys, stop goofing off. We have to leave." Said Jake.

"Alrighty then, let's go." Lynda says, she grabs my hand and began to lead out the door. Now being me, I let her pull my to Tripp's car. It was a pretty nice car, a black Toyota I believe.

CC started to make jokes and in the end Ashley and CC were wrestling, one of them accidentally hit Tripp - who was driving - causing him to yell "Hey! Don't hit the driver! CC and Ashley! C'mon, I'm driving!"

Soon after that they stopped and were bored. Lynda was sitting on lap, Jake was in the passenger seat. And Jinxx was sitting on the seat belts, and CC and Ashley were sitting beside each other.

Soon we all got back to my place, me and Lynda and Tripp were going to the 2nd Bryan Stars interview with me and Lynda, it's Tripp's first interview. He is so excited to meet Bryan, he's also a fan.

"Okay, so we've got about half an hour until Bryan gets here so.. What do you wanna do until then?" I asked, it was just me, Lynda, Tripp and Ashley. CC, Jake and Jinxx had to go somewhere.

They all shrugged. "Well, I'm officially bored to shit." I said, causing all of them to laugh.

--Half An Hour Of Boredom-- (Still Andy's P.O.V.)

I heard the door nock, I looked to the guys and got up to the door. I opened it to see Bryan and Kris, Kris was holding a bag and a camera. It was on.