Chapter Eight

Lynda's P.O.V.

When I woke up I did my usual morning routine and began packing my bags. I packed all my clothes, accessories, make up and hygiene stuff, and some personal things that I can't live without such as my iPod, my phone, and a picture of my friends with me and Tripp.

'Rise and shine my mate. It's a beautiful day and I'm not letting you sleep through it.' I say in my most parent-like voice.

I heard Andy's voice laugh and say 'Okay, okay, mom. I'll get up. Five more minutes.' He was faking tired.

I laughed, 'I'll meet you at McDonalds okay?'

'Alright, what time?' He asked, he was wide awake now, I could tell.

'How about 2 o'clock? It's noon right now so you should have plenty of time to get dressed and ready and stuff.' I said.

'Alright, sure. Should the guys come too? Or do want it to be just you and me?' He asked. I smiled, blushing.

'Oh, you know..' I trailed.

'No, I don't.' He said. I sighed and chuckled, 'Fine, I'd love it to be just us.' I said, blushing all the while.

'Okay, they guys'll drop me off and we'll walk there, like a couple. Okay?' I smiled, like a couple.

'Yes, like a couple. I love you.'

I could just see him smiling like an idiot. Well, on him it would just make him look a little childish, he's everything a girl could ask for.

'I love you too, see you at two.'

I got up and went downstairs. Mom and dad were sitting at the table. I went to the fridge and got out two blood bags. I gave Tripp his and we drank, I heard my dad clear his throat.

I stopped drinking on raised an eyebrow in question. He shuffled in his seat, is he gonna say something?

"Kids, me and your mother need to tell you that we are moving, out of this town." He said. I stared at him.

"Go on then, me and Tripp can handle ourselves." I said before drinking the rest of the blood bag.

"No, we are all moving. You two need to get away from those humans you call friends." Mom said, sneering.

"Me and Hope aren't going, we like it here. We have friends, we don't want to leave them." Tripp said while getting up and grabbing my empty blood bag and putting his and mine in the trash.

"We are moving and that's final!" Dad shouted. "Now go to your rooms and pack, we're leaving tomorrow morning."

Me and Tripp got up from the table and went to our rooms. I texted Tripp saying:

Hope: Remember Andy said that we can go with the guys right?

Tripp: Yeah, but they won't allow it.

Hope: do you agree on sneering out?

Tripp: Of coarse I do :)

Hope: Alright, let's go.

I put down my phone and packed my iPod Dock, iPod charger and phone charger in my large suitcase. And waited, I heard a nock at the door and I used my vamp speed to get to the door before dad. It was Andy, he was holding a dandelion in his hand. A smile spread across his face, I smiled back.

He gave me the dandelion and grabbed my other hand. Pulling me to the sidewalk.

"Bye Tripp! I'll be back soon!" I called out to Tripp, who had a large happy smile on his face.