Chapter Twelve - Angels?

Lynda's P.O.V. (3 Days Later)

I woke up in Andy's arms, he was still asleep. His face is so peaceful, cute. His dark, black hair had covered some of face, his eyelashes were a little long, causing them to sorta rest on his cheekbones, his beautiful pink lips sort of open so that it looked like he pouting a bit. He is so.. I sighed, cuddling up to his chest. He is everything I've ever dreamed of having.

"Good morning, Lynda." Andy said sleepily. I looked up at him, his eyes were half open, his gorgeous blue eyes showing through his eyelashes.

"Good morning, handsome." I replied, making him smile.

He pulled me closer, kissing me on the lips. I sighed. He is an angel.. Huh, now I think about it.. It would make absolute sense if he was..

We kissed for a long time, him putting his arms around my waist, hugging me closer. My hands on his bare chest. 'This is perfect..'

Andy pulled back, resting his chin on the top of my head. "I love you, so much." He said.

"I love you too, Andy. So much." I replied. I sighed again, wow I've been doing a lot of sighing these days. "I have to take shower, Andy. I'll be back in a while." I said. He groaned and hugged me tight, not wanting me to go. I chuckled and easily moved his arms.

"Damn your Vampire strength." He mumbled. I chuckled again, getting up, gabbing an outfit and my make up and hygiene bags. And got into the bathroom.

I brought out my Clean 'N' Clear acne stuff, I start started the shower, got undressed and went into the shower. The warm water felt so good. I put the Clean 'N' Clear stuff on my face and washed my body. I washed off everything and put in some shampoo, rinsed it out, put in some conditioner, rinsed that out. I just there in the shower.

'But what if? What if Andy is an Angel?' I thought. 'I'll look it up..'

I stopped the shower and dried off with a towel, I brushed my hair and blow dried it. Since my hair was naturally straight it was everywhere. I styled it and hair sprayed it into place. I applied my make up, and put on my outfit.

It was a black Avenged Sevenfold men's t-shirt with black skinny jeans, two studded belts, and my favourite black converse that go to the knee. I put on my bracelets, and my cross necklace, then my signature black beanie.

I came out of the bathroom and saw that Andy was still in bed, I smiled. He looked over to me and said "Hey, beautiful." With a smiled.

I blushed in response. Andy got up and gathered some clothes and went into the bathroom. Out of pure curiosity, I went to my desk and opened my laptop. I went to Bing.com and looked up 'Supernatural Creatures'.

I heard the shower turn on, the laptop showed some websites, I clicked on the first one. It was a list and description on what they look like, their powers, and how they are made.

Angels were one of them.

I read through it.

'Angels:

Possible eye colour varies of:

- Blue

- Green

Hair colour varies of:

- Black

- Brown

Skin colour can very pale. when scared or threatened a scar that looks like wings appears across the back. Angels are very tall in height. Angels when offended can be fairly 'mean' to defend what they love or protect. Angels are very strong when threatened or scared. When Angels feel something special like love they feel very defensive of the object/person. Their voice depends on gender, if a male it is very deep, if a female it is very 'attractive' or high.