Chapter Twenty - The Police

He tour is now over. I haven't seen my parents in over two months. I'm going to see my friends in a couple days. Andy still has to do some healing but otherwise is feeling pretty great. Everything is great, except that my mom and dad have left a warning. A note saying this:

Dear Lynda and Tristen,

We know that you think being the way you are now is the rift way, and that by being this way you are accepted. But the humans will truly like you, never truly trust you.

We only want you to see that the humans are lower than us, they are weak. They, someday, will look up to us. And we don't want you to be on their side when the war comes. If you choose to be on their side, and not on your kinds side, then we will kill you.

We wish that you know see what will happen,

Mom & Dad

I showed it to Tripp, Andy, the guys and the others. They're all worried about what will happen. And Andy is thinking about if we should tell people, warn them about a maybe war against Vampires and Humans. But the only thing stopping him is what may happen to me and Tripp.

"We don't want to put you guys in danger." Andy said.

"We could just word it carefully. Like the Rouges are thinking about a war against all human kind?" I said.

"No, they'll still take you, they might think that your on the Rouges side." Andy said. He'd gotten a hair cut, it still a little weird to see his whole face and not the side.

"No they won't, Andy. It's okay. People know that there are good Vampires out there, I mean. Your trainer was a Vampire, he basically taught you how to be a Vampire Hunter." I said.

"I know, it's just. I'm not sure. You know?" Andy asked.

"I know." I said.

We hugged, two different species are in love. I guess you never saw that coming.

"When should we tell people? I mean, how?" Andy asked.

"I don't know. I guess the police? There are Vampire police there." I suggested.

"Yeah, that might be a good start. We'll show them the note your parents sent, okay?" And said.

I nodded. "But let's tell the guys first." We got up off of our bed and sent to the door. We called the guys and told them what we were going to do, hey agreed and asked..

"Should we come with you guys?"

Me and Andy thought about that we nodded at each other.

"Okay, sure. Uh, we'll meet at the police station?" Andy said.

"Yeah, see ya there. Bye." They said.

And me and Andy got dressed, we decided to lower the amount of leather, chains, eyeliner, and stuff a bit considering that the police maybe wouldn't believe us. Andy decided on ordinary ripped jeans, a band shirt, and studded combat boots. I decided on grey skinny jeans, a batman shirt, and black converse.

Soon we headed out and I got into Andy's car and we drove to the police station. We saw that Jinxx, Sammi, Tripp, and Ashley were there but Jake and CC but wasn't.

A few minutes went by and Jake and CC got here. The guys and decided to down the amount too, good. We went inside, Andy and me holding hands.

"Um, excuse me? We have something important to tell." I said to he person at the desk.

"Okay." Said the person. And we all were lead to a room, two police officers were in there, a glass window that looked like a mirror was there.

"So tell us. What the important thing you want to tell?" The police man to the left said.