Chapter Thirteen - The Tests

"Uh, I'm not too sure about this.." Andy said. 'Right, he has to be threatened or scared.. I don't think I'll be able to watch..'

"Yeah, I mean. What are you planning on doing?" I asked, holding my Angels hand.

"Oh, well. We can't tell Andy. He has to be scared, so he can't expect it." Ashley said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, fuck." Andy said, he was nervous. 'Is that supposed to be good? I'm not sure..'

"Hey, Andy. You -" I was cut off by Jake saying "No, you can't comfort him! Then we won't be able to tell for sure."

I sighed, looking down. Jake was right. If Andy is an Angel, he's in real danger. We have to be sure.

"It's okay, Lynda. I understand. You want to be sure." Andy said, rubbing my back. 'I should be doing this..'

"Okay, so.. How do we do this?" Andy asked, nervously. I think he should be.

"Well, we just have to scare you enough for your Angel instincts to kick in." Jinxx said.

"Okay." Andy said.

"Alright, so Andy? You have to take your shirt off." Ashley said, a slight grin on his face.

Andy's eyebrows squished together, but he did as he was told, putting his shirt on the chairs arm. Jake went into the kitchen, his lips pursed as picked up a knife. My eyes widened, 'I can't watch this..'

I got up from my chair beside Andy - who was standing - and made my way to the door, Ashely grabbed my arm and gave me a look. 'Oh, he has to scare Andy with me.. Damn.' I went to stand beside Jinxx, Andy gave me a look of confusion, looked down. 'This has to happen, to be sure..'

Andy's eyes widened when he figured out what was happening. "No! Lynda's not involved in this!" Andy said, his voice was scared.

I looked in the big mirror that we had placed behind Andy, nothing really yet.

Jake held the knife a little closer to me. Andy took a few steps forward.

"No, Jake." Andy said strictly. I thought I saw something in the mirror, on Andy's back. The stems of the wings had shown on Andy's back. Right were his shoulder blades were. 'Its true..'

I don't think the guys saw it because Jake held the knife closer to my neck. The scars fully appeared, I felt my lips part in awe. It was like a tattoo. Slightly small, detailed wings had formed on his back. The guys actually saw this, Jake quickly moved the knife away from me, I could tell he didn't want to actually hurt me.

I ran to Andy and hugged him tightly, I slowly began to cry. Andy wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"It's true, Andy. I-it's true, their on your back." I stuttered, sniffling.

'My Andy is in danger.. My Angel..'