↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

I HAD MY MACHETE in my hand and I was twirling it around as I sit against a tree. I was waiting with Thomas in the woods. It was slightly awkward but comfortable between Thomas and I.

         I was silently cursing Minho for leaving me alone with him, not that I'm complaining but...

        "What's that on your shoulder?"

         I raise my eyebrows and look at up him, dropping my machete into the soft dirt. "What?"

        He points at my shoulder. "That mark. That goes up to your neck."

       I furrow my eyebrows and look down at my shoulder. My mouth then makes an "O" shape as he was talking about my tattoo that was peaking out from under my thick leather jacket. "It's a tattoo. I had it when I came up. I don't know what it means, but I think it might mean warrior or something."

       Thomas raises his eyebrows. "So you think your some type of warrior?"

       I shrug. "I don't know. Probably."

       "Will this be enough?" Minho asks as he approaches us with a group of guys following us. Winston, Frypan and some other dude that I believe his name is David.

       Thomas looks at me and I just shrug. "Yeah, let's go."

       While Thomas, Minho, and I where leading the small group of boys to where Thomas killed the griever, I kept thinking about my sister. Or if she is my sister? I don't know. I'm still freaking out about it though. I kept thinking about Thomas. Does he like me? Does he remember what happened between us?

       Once we got to the crushed griever I started laughing at the face reactions of the group of boys. Minho was shaking his head and Thomas just chuckled at my reaction.

       "That's disgusting." Frypan mumbles.

       After I finished laughing I leaned in closer to see something flashing.

       "There's Something in there." I mumble as I try to get closer but can't due to Thomas holding my hand. I'm not sure why but I'm not complaining.

       "You mean besides a Griever pancake?" I snicker at Frypan.

        I start grabbing onto the Grievers leg. "Whoa, what are you doing?!" The four boys yell at me. I ignore them and continue to pull. When it doesn't budge, I bring my machete out. I was about to stab the grievers leg when it starts to move. I drop my machete and Thomas grabs onto my waist and pulls me away. I fall backwards in his chest and he caught me.