↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

         GALLY'S GOONS CAME TO get me and Thomas. Before they dragged us out, we made a plan with Newt and Minho, and I'm praying it works.

I pretended to put up a fight, which resulted in me having my hands tied behind my back and a cloth around my mouth to keep me from yelling. Let's also not forget my busted up lip and left cheek bone.

Thomas was pretending to be knocked out, still from the griever sting. I shout although it came out mumbled as two boys toss Thomas' lifeless body onto the dirt, face first.

Gally scoffs. "This is such a waste."

"Gally." Gally looks up at Winston. "It doesn't feel right man."

I struggle against the holds of the two boys, as David pitches in. "Yeah, what if Thomas is right? Maybe he can lead us home."

Gally was seething with rage. "We are home. Okay? I don't wanna have to cross any more names off that wall."

Minho scoffs. "You really think vanishing them is gonna solve anything?"

"No. But this isn't a banishing. It's an offering." Gally motions to the boys holding me and suddenly I'm being dragged to a large post. I yell into the cloth again, it coming out as a mumble. I struggle against their hold as they pin my arms above my head. I watch as another boy grabs Teresa, doing the same to her as they did to me.

Teresa's eyes slightly widen. "Gally, What are you doing?"

Gally points at Teresa and I struggle against the rope. "You really think I'm gonna let Thomas back into the maze after what he has done?" Gally turns to the gladers. "Look around you! Look at our glade! This is the only way. And when the grievers get what they came her for..... everything goes back to the way it was."

I scream against the cloth. Teresa glances at me before looking back at the boys with wide eyes. "Are you listening to this? Why are you all just standing there? He's crazy!"

I scream against the cloth again, which ticked of Gally. He points at me, the veins popping out of his neck. "You shut up!"

Teresa continues; "If you stay here, the grievers are going to come back. They're gonna come back, and they're gonna keep coming back.... until you're all dead!"

"Shut up!" Gally turns to the boys who carried Thomas. "Tie him up!" They don't move so Gally takes a threatening step forward. "Do you hear me? I said tie him up!"