↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

        I FOLLOWED CLINT AND Jeff to the group of boys, that where by the tree house, shouting. My eyes widen as I notice a cup getting thrown at my direction, moving to my left just in time. Someone was at the top, throwing things down at the boys. Some of the boys were holding metal flats over there heads, trying to not get hit.

"Chuck what's going on?"

Chuck laughs, pointing at the tree house. "Girls are awesome!"

A feminine voice comes next; "Leave me alone!"

Newt raises a cardboard over my head, protecting me from a rock. "Watch your head!"

"Hey, throw one more of those things—." Gally's threat gets cut off due to a rock hitting his forehead. "Ow!"

I snicker at him. "You deserved that."

"We come in peace!"

"Go away!"

I glare at Minho. "Dude! She's not an alien."

"What happened?" Thomas narrowly missed another rock. How she's getting all these rocks is beyond me.

"Just duck!"

"I don't think she likes us very much."

"What do you want from me!"

"We just wanna talk!" Gally tries to dodge more rocks.

"I'm warning you!"

Frypan glances at us. "Take cover, ya'll. Take cover!"

I step out from under the cardboard was with my hands raised. "Hey! It's Sage! It's Sage!"
The flying rocks stop. She peaks over the edge so she could look at me. All I could see was her eyes. Those piercing blue eyes. She then disappears from sight. I take off my machete and I hand it to Newt along with all of my pocket knives, so she doesn't feel threatened. I slowly start walking towards the ladder. "I'm gonna come up okay? Along with Thomas."

I glance at Thomas and I nod my head towards the ladder. He slowly walks up to me and I start climbing the ladder with Thomas following.

"Like the view Tommy?" I whisper to Thomas, as we were climbing up the ladder.

He was silent for a second; "Y—yes I do." A small chuckle escapes my lips as I continued to climb.