Chapter 15

"No! Mom! Please!"

I snapped my head away from the gun. Her finger slowly pulled at the trigger. I closed my eyes tightly, sending a flood of tears down my face. Then I heard the fatal shot.

The world became dark. Light soon emerged through the darkness. Then I opened my eyes to still see the cave and everyone else.

I was still alive.

My mother wasn't standing in front of me. I noticed a bullet hold in the wall of the cave. It was an inch away from my head.

I stopped to see a huge black figure on top of my mother, attacking her and eating her flesh.

"HUGO!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I watched my mother get torn to pieces. Jane, Liu and Trish just stood and watched her get eaten alive.

"What the fuck are you guys standing there for!? Do something!"

The demons attempted to protect my mother. Hugo warned them to stay back by snarling and showing his vicious teeth. Demons weren't afraid of anything though. They proceeded to attack.

With a powerful swing of his gigantic arm, Hugo knocked down three of the demons, knocking out two of them. He turned to the one still standing, and launched himself at the monster. Demonic screams of pain echoed through the cave as the black jester ate each monster alive.

Laughing in triumph, Hugo took my mother and picked her up to his head, so he could see her face to face. His hand wrapped around her neck, choking her.

Her eyes were widened in fear and shock. Sweat dripped down her face, she was so terrified.

With a tilt of his head, the monster jester squeezed her throat. I could hear bones being crushed and the begging breaths of my mom. Hugo threw her on the ground. He had broken her neck and strangled her. She was dead.

"What kind of mother would try kill her own son?" Hugo snarled.

I looked from my mother's corpse to the giant black jester.

"What the hell did you do, Hugo!? I thought I could trust you and now you go and kill my fucking mother!? I LOVED HER TO DEATH!"

"She almost killed you, Jeff! I had to!"

I growled in anger. Wasn't I already dead?

Jane stopped looking at her nails and slowly walked towards Hugo. "Hello, Hugo. It's been such a long time. I've missed you."

Hugo stared at her with absolute hatred.

"You were exiled from our territory. What was your purpose in doing all of this?"

Jane looked at him and smiled. "I want Jeff and Serenity to see what hell was really like. And I must say, I did a pretty good job at it." She smirked and glanced at Seren who was still in horrible pain.

Then she put her hand on her hip and looked up at the 7 foot jester. "As a matter of fact, you helped me to create this hell."

The monster became still, staring at Jane.

"If you hadn't gave Liu a second chance, then I wouldn't have been able to put on such an incredible show."

A second chance? What the hell did she mean?

"You didn't have to go this far. Serenity and Jeff did nothing to you."

The black haired lady crossed her arms. "Jeff did something to me... He gave me all the pleasure a woman could ever have."