Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~

In honor of my birthday today... I'm going to publish Jeff's birthday and his surprise from Seren! :D If only me and Jeff had the same bday... That would be cool ._. By the way this is a very short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff's POV

The time after the horrible and heart breaking events, our relationship had gone back to normal. I apologized to her as she did to me. None of us knew that this was going to happen but we were going to start over and relive our life again with each other.

The wedding happened and let me tell you... It was much better than the first. I was so happy being with her. She was all smiley and lovable. Her birthday was coming up as well, but mine was sooner than I thought it was.

I woke up to lips pressed against mine. "Happy birthday, sweetie!" Serenity lay on top of me, coating me with kisses as love. Damn. I was now 20...

"Thanks, precious," I whispered, kissing her. I lay with a smile on my face. She looked into my eyes. Her black eyes were beautiful.

"It felt like just yesterday you were 15," she said. "I love you, Jeff. Oh and guess what. I have a surprise for you."

My heart lightened. I loved surprises. Especially if they were for me. What could it be? So many possibilities... Food, new weapons, or maybe... Oh no it can't be.

"Tell me," I said impatiently.

Before responding, Seren took my hand in hers. I felt her soft touch against mine. My heart raced.

"I'm-"

"HEY YA'LL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST BRO! OH HEY SEREN!"

Ben came in with a party hat and some maracas. Seren almost died laughing. He looked so ridiculous. That's what everyone loved about Ben.

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday... To you." Ben smirked in between. He shook the maracas while he sang and danced. Serenity couldn't help it. She was laughing hysterically. My cheeks were flushed red. I wanted to punch Ben but I had some laughter and happiness inside.

"Oh my gosh Ben!" I choked.

Smiling, the blonde boy bowed. "Happy birthday, Jeff....frey." He quickly ran away before I could smack him upside the head.

"Wow," I muttered. "Talk about a celebration."

Serenity laughed and poked my nose. "Yeah you'll be celebrating your next birthday with all three of us." All three of us?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Jeff ok so before Ben came in with that wonderful performance, I was telling you what your present is. It's going to change both of our lives."

I nodded. Just tell me, Seren!

She took my hand again. "I'm pregnant."