Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff's POV

A savior

Will be there

When you are feeling alone

A savior

For all that you do

Black Veil Brides lyrics sang in my head. I needed a savior. Something was wrong, and I couldn't take it.

A certain presence hovered over me. It was so hateful and envious. The visions of Liu still haunted me. Seren wasn't panicky and protective as she used to be. It was as if she didn't care once I had overcame my fright every time he appeared.

A new tension formed between me and myself. I fought myself everyday. As a matter of fact I fought myself my whole life. The dealt with bullying and all the bullshit.

A slit smile could never reveal the fear and pain. Through everything I would always be smiling. Never could I express emotions ever again. Only I would know what tore me apart inside.

My eyes dry, never blinking tears.

Liu. Come back to me. That's all I want.

"Wake up, honey pie."

I took off my sleeping mask. Seren lay on top, smiling as wide as me. She was topless, only wearing a bra.

"Seren, what are you-?" Before I could continue, she stripped of her pants and crashed her red lips into mine.

She licked my bottom lip. I let her inside and slid my tongue across hers. Serenity moaned in pleasure as I bit her tongue and ran my hand up and down her ass. Our tongues battled for dominance as we viciously kissed.

Without hesitation, I took off my shirt and ripped off my pants. A bulge formed in my boxers. Noticing my erection, Seren stripped herself of the rest of her clothing and tore off my boxers.

I held a smirk as I positioned her opening above my wood. Before shoving my way inside, I viciously made out with her. I didn't even think to use lube.

Then I forced my way inside. I immediately stopped to hear a scream of pain, but there was nothing.

Bewildered, I looked up at Serenity.

"Seren, aren't you a virgin?"

Another session of kissing followed. She ignored my question and kept going as I went in and out of her.

"Ahhh, Jeff. Ahhh. That's it. Ahh!! Faster!"

Increasing the pleasure, I made my way up and down her neck trying to find her sweet spot. I sucked on every part. No luck.

Then I sucked a last time to hear a moan escape from her mouth. My spit intersected with the flesh of her neck.

"Ah, Jeff don't stop!! FASTER!"

I increased the speed of her lower pleasure and continued to suck harder on her neck.

Moan after moan. I couldn't take it. I was almost there.....

SHIT!

The pleasure was too much. I orgasmed and ejaculated before I could pull out. Serenity threw her head back and let out a scream.

Dammit dammit dammit!

I didn't use protection. "Shit," I muttered.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I forgot to use a condom..."

I expected her to freak out. Tears would flow down her cheeks and she would blame both her and me. But nothing showed.

"Oh... Well that's fine. We're always going to be together forever. Besides I always wanted a child."

Shaking my head in confusion, I carefully placed her next to me. "Are you ok? You're acting different."

Serenity deviously smiled. "We just had sex for the first time! Why else would I be acting different?"

She ran her hands down my chest and to my crotch. Then she proceeded with a hand job. "Stop. Seren. Please... Stoppp... Stop... What's-"

A sudden feeling of pleasure overcame me. I couldn't help but continuously moan.

Looking down, I saw her face whiter than ever. I immediately tried to pull away but her mouth caught on and she started to suck.

I realized it was no use. Her goal was to fuck me until I was dead. What the hell? If she pleasures than me I pleasure her. I possibly already got her pregnant so what would it matter?

Moaning intensely, I grabbed her hair and stroked her entire body. Starting from her chest, I made my way down to her cunt and rubbed it with care.

Sounds of pleasure emerged from under me. With a malicious grin I knew we were again close to our orgasm.

"Seren.. Seren... Get on me again."

Without any hesitation, my partner let me inside her once more.

Knowing her for four years. Getting married to her, and now having the time of my life with her. It was the best feeling of my life. Our love was now stronger than ever.