Chapter 7

Jeff's POV

I dreamt about Liu. The times before he was killed. Before he became an absolute douche. He was so innocent, friendly, brotherly.

Those brown eyes. The ones he got from dad. That sweet smile. He never had a temper like mine. He could always control himself before anything happened.

But when I saw him. It was so real. He was dead wasn't he? But I wouldn't know because I was unconscious when Seren had ended his life. No one knows except her and him if he had actually died or not.

As for Trish, what the hell happened to her? If Liu was alive then that must be she was too. But I was conscious when she died. I killed her for God's sake. Stabbed her pretty damn good.

And our parents... Oh my god... Who knows how they must feel right now?

Me and Serenity were trapped in the under realm. We couldn't see the world above, unless we figured out a way to.

Me and Liu were the only family left of dad. I couldn't bear to see how he lived now. Mom left too early for him...

Each parent's child had left them. After that October day back 5 years ago, we never returned.

The dreams I had of my brother only showed the optimistic and positive side of him. It made me unable to believe that he turned into a total asshole. Did insanity drive him like it drove me?

But Liu was never as bad as I was. I was the easy target.

I tossed and turned. Each dream woke me up, and damaged me when I found out that it was jut a dream. I wanted the real Liu back.

~~~~~~~~

Serenity's POV

"No, please! Don't! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me please!" I cried.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as Liu took out a whip and a knife. He had chained me up, refusing to let me go.

"Why should I not hurt you? It won't be as much fun. And honestly... It's gonna be great making you scream."

Liu smirked and kneeled down beside me. His fingers went through my hair, staring deep into my soul. I shook in fear. Then his tongue slid across my neck. That's when I spit in his face.

In disgust, he slapped me and wiped his face. "Damn bitch," he muttered.

"Get away from me! What do you want!?" I screamed.

"I want you."

"Why!?"

"Because... He never gave me a chance."

I was absolutely puzzled.

"At what!?"

Liu's face turned to anger. "Listen you slut. Stop screaming. I'll give you a reason to scream if you keep on."

I immediately shut my mouth.

"Now, where will we begin? Ah, by slicing Sky's stomach? Or her throat. Oh even better... Her lover of a bastard."

I badly wanted to yell. But if I did God knows what Liu would do to me.

"Where's Jeff?" I asked shakily.

My torturer's face lit up with an evil smile. "Wouldn't you like to know? He's dead. He's gone. There! Happy!?"

I closed my eyes as sorrowful tears flooded them. "No.. No.."

Liu laughed in hateful happiness. Then he stopped and whispered into my ear, "You're mine now."

I screamed in pure horror as he began to strip me of my clothing. "Jeff!" I screamed. "Jeff!"

I tried to fight back, but Liu was too strong.

~~~~~~~~~

Jeff's POV

An unusual feeling awoke me. I blinked my eyes, pushing away my tiredness. The world outside was dark. It was the middle of the night. Something woke me up but I didn't know what.

Turning over to wrap my arms around Serenity, my arms fell straight down on the bed. I quickly sat up.

She wasn't there.

"Seren?"

No response.

"Seren? Where are you?"

A few minutes of silence.

"God damn it!" I slipped on my white hoodie and grabbed my knife. When I got outside, I screamed her name.

"Seren! Answer me!"

After a few more moments of deep silence, I snapped my head in every direction.

"Serenity!!!"

Every scream was followed by silence.