Chapter 6

Jeff's POV

He was there. Watching me. Staring at me... With hatred, distress. I couldn't snap out of it. Serenity's screams were blanked out. All I could hear was my brother...

"Why, bro? Why the hell did you become the insane bloody psychopath you are now?! You were fine man.. I bet Randy messed everything up and Skyla..."

Anger hit. "Liu!? What the hell!? You're dead!"

The ghost smirked. "I'm afraid not, Jeff. There's such thing as an afterlife. I can haunt you and your stupid little bitch forever now. I told you... What goes around comes right back to bite you in the ass."

"Fuck you! You're nothing but an asshole!"

Smiling, Liu pulled out a bullet from his head. Blood poured down the sides of his head as he retrieved it from his brain.

"See here? This is the bullet that Sky used to kill me with... She's one hell of a shooter. And there's one thing that I won't regret saying... She's pretty damn fine."

My anger rising, I stood up from the bed, my knife held ready.

"She's mine," I growled.

Stepping forward, the ghost pulled out a knife of his own. "I just want to hear, taste, feel her..."

A malicious laugh followed.

Instantly I ran forward, raising my weapon up. Stabbing it through Liu, I watched as he faded into the night. "Damn it!"

I continued to stab the knife where Liu was standing. I didn't notice the wreckage I had created in the wall.

Then I felt strong but delicate hands grab me and throw me onto the bed. Seren was looking down at me with her dark eyes soothingly speaking to me.

"It's ok," she whispered. "Shh I'm here."

Sweat trickled down my face.

"I saw him."

"Saw who?"

"Him..."

No words could come out to say it was Liu.

~~~~~~~

Serenity's POV

The next day, Jeff was back to normal. It was probably something that he slept off. The darkness cleared up outside, making everything misty again.

I yawned and stretched. Jeff was still fast asleep. Being the weirdo I was, I felt his throat with my pointer and middle finger. Jeff's Adam's apple moved up and down with his breathing.

I always wondered how he had such a strong and malicious voice but now I knew why. His Adam's apple was big. Awkward ... I know .. But for some reason it always felt like it was purring when he breathed.

He was like a big kitty cat. Not realizing I was squeezing his throat, I heard a low choke come from Jeff. I quickly rolled over, facing away from him.

A sudden force grabbed me and turned me over. "Trying to choke me huh?" Jeff asked with a smirk. My eyes widened. "No.." I couldn't hold back a laugh.

Chuckling, Jeff grabbed my face with both of his hands and forced my lips against his. I closed my eyes, enjoying every minute of it.

His hand ran up and down my back. He licked my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I ignored him but made a sudden moan from his tongue shoving inside my mouth.

I smiled, biting his tongue. With a moan of pleasure, Jeff flipped me over now on top of me. No matter how badly I wanted to pull away I couldn't. He pulled me into his love, never wanting to let go.

After about ten minutes, I pulled away, kissing him one last time.

"Hey sweetie. Your birthday is coming up... My Jeffy baby is turning 20," I said with a smile.

"I know, I was that pathetic teenager back 5 years ago.. You know the one that was obsessed with food and video games? Oh yes good times."

Looking outside the cracked window, Jeff sighed. "Damn, things really changed haven't they?"

Partially frowning I said, "Yes.."

He noticed my face and took my hand. "But it's so much better now. Our lives changed in the best ways possible. Our love grew much stronger and I," he flipped his burnt black hair. "Have become fabulous."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "You're not fabulous."

Jeff's eyes widened. "Yes I am! What are you talking about?"

I kissed his lips. "You're beautiful."

With a light chuckle Jeff touched my lips with his and put the covers over us.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was a bit of an awkward chapter lol but anyways hope you guys liked it and VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE

And it's going to get better :) I know it sucks but I'll try my best to make it great