Chapter 12

I lay on my bed in complete sorrow. Slendy had to put me to sleep after I went insane at the wedding. My head pounded and my eyes burned.

"Seren!? Where are you!?" I kept screaming ever since I awoke from the sleeping drug. Slendy and everyone else went out to look for her. They didn't stop for anything. They all knew how much she meant to me.

I was tied up to the bed. Chained actually. No freedom, just pain and regret. I had tried to harm everyone else. But I didn't remember anything. All I could remember was that heartbreaking moment.

Tears flowed down my bleached cheeks as I longed for freedom of the chains. I've never been locked away. I've never been chained. I've always been free to fulfill my fantasies.

"Damn you, Slender. Just unchain me, please. All I want to do is find her."

She's mine. No one should never lay a hand on her besides me. You can't trust anyone.

"I HATE YOU!!!"

I thrashed, trying to free myself. But no matter how much I struggled, it was no use. I cried again. "Please... Hugo, you can find her can't you? Just someone find her please... She's my heart. If you fail me, I will force my knife down all of your throats..."

Sob after sob, I purposely thrashed hard enough to cut my arms. Blood poured from each cut. I forced a smile.

If I went even more insane than I already am...

Liu... Mom... Trish... Sky...

Those memories caught at my sanity. They kept repeating in my head.

Over and over.

It was too much. I yelled as I yanked the metal chains off of the wall.

It damaged the wall, leaving giant holes where the chains were hooked to.

I breathed heavily in anger and satisfaction. The metal chains were still clenching my wrists. There was nothing to break them free. But right now I didn't care. Walking out into the hallway, I went to Slendy's room.

There was no one in the house. That was beneficial to me. I kicked down Slendy's door. My knife was hidden in here somewhere.

Painted black, this room made me angry. He hid my most prized possession from me. Now I'm here to retrieve it.

I opened all the drawers and every closet door with a quick yank. I threw everything in each drawer on the floor. Then I remembered... The weapon compartment.

I opened the huge closet doors where the compartment was. "Shit!"

It was contained in glass. I needed a key of some sort to open it but I knew Slendy always had it. But how stupid am I? I could smash the mother fucker open!

In rage, I used my own hand and punched the glass down. Blood poured down my hands, glass shards deep in my flesh. The pain was nothing. The knife was now in my possession.

As for the chains...

I dug the point of the blade into the wrist part of the metal. It was like a lock pick. I concentrated on freeing myself to keep me calm and not accidentally hurt myself.

The lock clicked to release the chains. I rubbed my wrists. Blood poured from my wrists and hands.

Glass lay all over the floor. I laughed angrily. You can't control me Slendy...

With my knife in my possession, I put my hoodie over my head and slammed open the front door. Rain and thunder sounded the night. I ran into the darkest part of the woods.

I'll find you, Seren. I promise I'll find you.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for all the positive feedback on my story :D now another set of questions ^.^ answer in the comments

1. Where do you think Serenity is?

2. What do you think is going to happen next?

3. And if Serenity is with someone, who do you think she's with?

LET ME KNOW AND THANKS AGAIN GUYS!