Chapter Ten - Pranksters!

Amelia's POV

I almost collapsed against a tree whilst running from Lizetta. We both came to a stop, trying to catch our breaths in between our laughter. "Okay. I'm sorry.", I said as I stood straight again. Lizetta rolled her eyes, "Whatever...Wait, shush!", she walked over to me and whispered, "They're talking about something.". I raised my eyebrow at her, "Are we going to spy?".  Lizetta responded with a smirk, "Oh definitely, now be quiet and let's make our way over there as quietly as possible.". I nodded and saluted her, "Roger that captain."

As we made our way over to them, I mistakenly let out a small laugh which gained me a death glare from Liz. I smiled at her apologetically as we hid behind the tree nearest to our camp site.

"So we follow through with the plan tonight?" Ethan asked Tate. I immediately looked at Lizetta shocked but she wasn't looking at me, she was staring at the boys with a straight face so I averted my concentration back to them. Tate rubbed the back of his neck, "Yes, it's the perfect opportunity. We won't be able to do this back at the palace."

My chest tightened as I begin to panick. I opened my mouth to say something but Lizetta indicated that I should remain quiet and so I did. Ethan stood up and paced back and forth, as if in deep thought. "Okay, I planned on sharing a tent with Amelia but for this to work, the girls need to be together. So I say we let them share a tent, and after they think we've fallen asleep we scare them?"

Tate nodded in approval, "Perfect, this will get them to loosen up a bit. And I can't wait to see Lizetta's face.", He laughed. Ethan joined in the laughter. I stormed off annoyed in the opposite driection of the camp, closely followed by Lizetta.

"Argh, what do they think of themselves?" I asked. Lizetta seemed to be lost in thought, " I have a plan, let's turn this prank on them?". I answered without hesitation, "Let's do it!".