Chapter Eight

Hello all you lovely people :) how are you? I haven't posted recently because we went on a small trip out of town and got back only last night.

So, anyways, here is the new chapter :)

---------------

"Hey. Did you call to argue about whether 4pm is considered afternoon or evening?" I ask cheekily.

"Not that, no. Just thought it would be easier to talk about our plans", he says, laughing at my earlier question.

"Sure, shoot".

"Okay well, we'll pick you guys up at about four and head to this bowling alley we know. It's a cool place don't worry. We can grab some dinner or something afterwards? Okay?" he asks, seeming slightly out of breath.

Before I can reply, I feel something wet slap into my face, and turn around to see that Jess has her hand wrapped around her hair and just slapped me in the face with it.

I'm guessing hair abuse is gonna be our thing now.

"Jess you idiot, what was that for" I exclaim, wiping my face with the back of my hand. She winks and whispers, "Payback".

"Watch it miss, I've got that not so pretty photo of you", I threaten back, knowing it'll scare her. That shuts her up and she walks over to the kitchen, sipping on a glass of water.

"Sorry Zayn, Jess was being annoying. Anyways, that plan sounds great", I say quietly, not knowing why myself.

I can make out that he said something but I don't know what because all I can hear is, "Kat, Kat, Kat, Kat".

"What?" I ask, clearly not very happy. She smirks and asks who it is and when I tell her it's Ryan, she spits out the water and stands there like a statue.

"Calm you knickers, it's just Zayn", I say, now being my turn to smirk. "Oh, is Harry there?" She asks, looking at me expectantly.

"Is Harry there, Zayn?" I ask, waiting for his reply. Instead of his voice, I hear Harry in the background yelling, "HIIIII KAAAATTTRRRIIINNAAAA", stretching out practically every letter.

"Uh hey, Harry. What's up" I ask, kind of confused as to how he knew I asked about him, when Zayn didn't even say anything.

"You were on speaker", he says knowingly. I breathe out and say, "Oh, right, well you're on speaker too". I put him on speaker and say, "By the way, I think Jess wants to speak to you". I hear him say okay and hear Zayn chuckle in the background.

"Bye Zayn, bye Harry", I say giggling, as I give it to Jess, who looks kind of excited. She puts it off speaker straight away and walks away quickly.

Shaking my head, I turn around and go to the bedroom to make my hair, wanting to get ready to get out as soon as she's ready.

----------------------

Once she's done with the call, which was nearly half an hour long, she walks back into the hall and today we head downstairs and through the lobby but instead of going left to the café, we try going in the other direction.

We reach a Starbucks and decide to have some coffee and breakfast muffins. When we're back outside and I ask where she wants to go today, she replies, "Can we just go back to the hotel and get ready?"

I give her a confused look, because we have nearly four and a half hours before we have to meet them, and she sees this and continues, "I wanna look nice, I mean, we're going out".

I decide that I sort of know why she's acting this way. Something, or everything, to do with the fact that she wants to impress Harry, who I know she has fallen for.

I simply nod knowingly and we head back. Once inside, she runs to pick clothes for tonight while I give my parents a quick call, telling them about out plans for tonight but leaving out Harry and Zayn, knowing they wouldn't want us to hang out with guys.

---------------

Did you guys like it?

If so, please comment and vote guys. Really, I would appreciate it so much!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

K x