Chapter Nine

Hey girlies :) new chapter. I was lying in bed in pain thinking about our exam results and had to get my mind off of that so I decided to upload the next chapter.

Hope you like it. It's short because I needed to make stuff happen in a specific chapter.

I know that didn't make much sense but just go with it.

Enjoy :)

----------

We spend the afternoon getting ready, meaning, outfit checks, makeup tests and tons of singing. Yes, singing. Through the piles of clothes Jess made me try on, I managed to sneak in some music, anything from Taylor Swift to Maroon 5, and we jam out to that.

At 3o'clock, I'm sitting in the lounge, flicking through the TV when Jess finally walks in, announcing she ready. About time, I think. She's decided to go for the casual look, like she's thrown it all on, but only I know exactly how much effort she put into it.

We eat some donuts for lunch, which I picked up while her majesty was getting dressed, and soon enough, the bell rings, letting us know they're here.

We open the door, and they're standing there, in baggy clothes and huge sunnies. "Uh, hey guys. It's not that cold you know?" I ask, wondering what's up with their attire.

"Fans", Zayn says simply. I nod and ask them to come in but Harry says it's better if they get out of here soon, before someone recognises them.

I yell out at Jess, who said she was checking her make-up and once she's given her signature flirty smile to Harry, we're on our way to their car, parked out back.

We're in the car together for about 10 minutes, before we pull up at the entrance and look around for spot in the parking lot.

We get let out and walk into the bowling alley, which is seemingly empty, apart from a big family

group and a group bunch of buys at the other end.

Grabbing a lane, we get right into the game, and before we know it, its 8o'clock and we head out for dinner.

----------

So? You like?

Please vote and comment guys

Make someone happy :)

K x