Chapter Five

HEY GUYS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! OMG I can't believe that it's 2014! That year went by so quickly and I've realised I didn't really do much, so this year, I feel that I've gotta do something worthwhile, ya'know?

Anyways, here's the new chapter, and no, the boys don't really make an appearance in it. Not only because its quite short but also because they've just landed....

Hope you guys like it. Please vote. And comment on how you think it's going so far, whether you like the idea or if you think I can make some improvements...

Thanks

K x

-------------------

We arrive soon enough and check into our room. As I lay on the comfortable bed, its like jet lag hits me like a ton of bricks and I feel my eyes drooping. "KAT GET UP", Jess yells, bouncing up and down on the bed, dangerously close to my face. I grab her ankle and pull her to the bed, whacking her stomach in the process.

She groans and clutches it, slapping mine back. Pushing her away, I bury my head in my pillow and say, "Ugh, Jess, go away". She pulls the pillow away and shoves something into my hand, and by the shape, I'm guessing it's a phone. "You promised to call Mum when we landed", she says impatiently, "She'll be worrying about us".

"Shoot! I totally forgot!" I exclaim, slapping myself in the forehead. I head onto FaceTime quickly, and call my Mum's number. Moments later, I see her and my father on the small screen.

"Hi Mum!! Hi Dad!! How are you?!", I ask excitedly, the bright smiles on Jess and I's faces mirrored on theirs. "We're fine, we're fine. How are you two? How was the flight?" my Mum asks. "It was fine, great actually", I reply before Jess interrupts cheekily saying, "Yeah, we had a lot of fun".

Whether my parents missed the cheekiness in her voice or not, they don't question it and continue the conversation by asking us about our plans for the week. Nearly forty five minutes later, my parents suggest we hang up and head to bed, though it's only early evening. The tiredness within us takes over our manners and we agree, letting out our yawns free.

Before we hang up, Mum reminds us, "Be careful and responsible, okay girls? And remember to call us every couple of days". We nod mechanically yet tiredly and say "I love you" to them. "We'll talk soon. We love you too".

And with the phone call ended, we hang up and without bothering to unpack any of our stuff, we change into our PJs and get into the bed. Yeah, we're sharing a bed, because the trip costs so much already, we couldn't afford to get a room with two beds, but that fine, because it'll be like a sleepover every single night.

And besides, the hotal room we are staying in has a bedroom, a lounge, a bathroom and a small kitchen. Actually, I think it's a bit extreme since we're only going to be in here to sleep but we are on holiday, so why not just enjoy it, right?

We usually talk for ages before actually going to bed but we're both so tired, that after setting an alarm for 7am, much to Jess' disagreement, we fall asleep quietly.

---------------------

How is it? Like it?

Please let me know...