02

"소문 났었어"

...May 2013...

The new semester had begun approximately since 2 months ago. She turned into 3rd grader student and currently getting busier with never-ending extra courses as summer approached.

"Class dismissed!" Mrs. Han said as she walked out from the classroom. A tired sigh could be heard from here and there. Today's course hours were extended in order to prepare themselves better for the upcoming mid-term tests, they knew it so well that they shouldn't get their scores messed up in those tests.

It's finally over.

She rubbed her tired eyes and followed her friends to start packing their stuff and head back to home. She looked at the dark night sky thorugh the window. It was too late to go home, but she didn't have any choice. She drown in her own thought meanwhile the corridor started to get crowd with the students that were going to head back to home.

"Da Hye, let's go." Yoo Jin, her classmate snapped Da Hye back to her sense when she realized that she was the one remaining in the class, the other were out already.

"Coming!"

^_^

They were walking to the front gate when somebody was calling one of them.

"Yoo Jin!" Yoo Jin turned her head then her smile bloomed when she knew who was calling her. "Jung Kook!" Yeah, he's Yoo Jin's boyfriend, Jung Kook.

Meanwhile Jung Kook and Yoo Jin did some sweet things couple normally do, something like 'you-know-what', Da Hye looked at the dark night sky above. Better to call Seung Jin to pick her up, but before she could reach her phone in her pocket, she remembered something.

Oh, right. Seung Jin has a date with his girlfriend now.

"Da Hye." Yoo Jin tapped Da Hye's shoulder.

"Yup?"

"Well... are you okay to go home alone? It's too late to walk alone, isn't it?" Yoo Jin asked worriedly. Da Hye swayed her hand, acted like she was okay with it. "Don't worry. My house is near, you know it well~"

"But I think you should call your brother or someone. It's not good to let a girl walking alone at night." Jung Kook added.

"That's why you should walk Yoo Jin home." Da Hye patted Jung Kook's shoulder. "Don't worry about me, and go."

"Okay, I'll go now. Be careful." Yoo Jin waved her hand and went away with Jung Kook. "Wait. You know, we can walk you home first and then go home." Jung Kook turned around. Yoo Jin, his girlfriend nodded.

"It wasted your time. I know you tired, don't worry and just go."

After Yoo Jin and Jung Kook left, Da Hye started to worry. Now, what should she do? She remembered her classmates' small talk at class earlier.

"The old lady at the end of west alley was killed!" said Tae Hyung.

"Really?!" The other students started to gather.

"I heard the killer isn't captured yet. Maybe she/he still wandering around at there, looking for the new victim." said Tae Hyung again.

"Who is passing the west alley?" asked a girl student.

"Isn't Da Hye passing the west alley every day?" asked another student. "Sung Da Hye, I think you should be careful. The killer is still wandering around." warned Tae Hyung, made her want to throw her shoes to Tae Hyung face.

"Darn it!" Da Hye mumbled. There's no the other way beside that path. Da Hye should have passed it alone for now. There was no Seung Jin or Yoo Jin or Jung Kook and there would be no!

^_^