20

"나쁘다, 착하다"

...October 2013...

His gaze which once plastered on the computer screen peeled off. He sighed and turned around; facing Da Hye who was on the floor, busy with his phone. "Are you going to study, or just borrowing my phone?"

"Wait a minute~"

Apparently, Da Hye's mom took her phone, so she could study harder. But it didn't cause so much changes when Da Hye could go to Ji Min's house; telling her mom that Ji Min would help her to study, but the fact was she just going to borrow Ji Min's phone. Well, just to catch up on what's new about her so-called favorite idols; actually, Ji Min was okay with that, but he's not okay if it would bother Da Hye's study.

"That's it, Miss. You have to study or I'll kick you out of my room." Ji Min snatched the phone from Da Hye's hands; making the girl whining.

"Give it back." The girl furrowed her forehead; disappointed.

"No. This is my phone. You can't do anything about it, Miss Sung. Now, go studying." Ji Min saved his phone in the drawer. Da Hye didn't have any choice, so she just grabbed her notebook and started studying while grumbling. Ji Min smiled proudly.

Hours passed and Da Hye was still struggling with her homework whilst Ji Min still doing his project in the computer.

While he was focusing on his work, a familiar scent immersed on his nose; Da Hye's scent. Ji Min turned around and found Da Hye just standing right behind him; reading the question over again before she looked up and asking Ji Min.

"Could you help me with this one?" Da Hye asked as placed the book on the table in front of Ji Min. Meanwhile, she stood up behind Ji Min and slightly curved her back to have a good look on her book.

"Uh... l-let me r-read the question f-first, okay?" Ji Min held Da Hye's book in his hand and started to read the question. He tried, but he couldn't. He was drunk with Da Hye's scent.

"Uh... Da Hye, could we-"

"Oppa! Are you okay?? You looked so red!! Are you sick?" Da Hye asked Ji Min worriedly.

"Uh... nothing. I'm okay..." Ji Min stood up immediately. "It just the light. Don't worry." He added. Da Hye sighed in relief. "I thought you were sick."

"Uh, don't you feel hot?" Ji Min asked as he fanned himself with his hand.

"Well, I'm not. Are you feeling hot? Maybe we could open the window and-"

"Could we just moved outside? In the living room? It's not about the window or the air conditioner." Ji Min turned around and took Da Hye's book. He turned off the computer; ready to walk out from the room.

"Why~ I feel comfortable her~ But you were comfortable as well." Da Hye whined.

"I'm not, okay? Now let's go to the living room. If we keep staying in my room, they might think something inappropriate." Ji Min looked away. He tried to grab Da Hye's wrist and take her to the living room, but Da Hye avoided Ji Min's hand and crossed her arms instead.

"Something like what?" Da Hye furrowed. "How dare you thinking about it???"

"I don't-"

"But you've did it! We've did it! Do you forget about it already? We've broken!" Da Hye cut off Ji Min's words abruptly. She walked passing Ji Min before running home.

^_^