24

"어김없이 찾아오는 졸업날"

...February 2014...

Time flies so fast. It had been only studying over and over between them since the last date at the Christmas about 2 months ago. Exam weeks passed and thank God, Da Hye was surviving through the weeks full of torturing.

Da Hye straightened her look once again in front of the half-body mirror which is leaned on the wall. She just realized that her uniform wasn't bad at all. Although she used the same uniform and put a hairpin on her hair just like usual, she felt something different than days before.

"Sung Da Hye!! Go down quickly, or you'll be late at your graduation ceremony!" Mom shouted from the kitchen downstairs.

Well, she almost forgot something. The graduation had arrived without failing.

Although her mom couldn't come for the graduation, he pretended to be okay with it. She hid it well at least until she exited the front gate.

"Hey pretty."

Da Hye turned her head around and found Ji Min leaning of the gate.

"Hey you looked sad. Your parents couldn't come?" Ji Min asked. Da Hye just smiled bitterly and shrugged as she walked away. Ji Min smirked and followed after her.

"Hey, this is a happy day. Don't frown." Ji Min teased as he pinched Da Hye's nose. Da Hye couldn't help but smile.

^_^

They were standing up in the hall; listening to the headmaster's words. Just like an expected, Yoo Jin achieved the best score and she became a model student as well because of her good attitude during the school days.

"Congratulation, I knew you'll get the best score." Da Hye smiled at Yoo Jin. Yoo Jin smiled back at Da Hye and messed her hair up. "Thank you."

"You must be proud." Da Hye teased Jung Kook who had his arm around Yoo Jin shoulder.

"What? Of course I am~" Jung Kook smiled proudly.

"Wait... my mom is calling, I have to go." Jung Kook released his arm from Yoo Jin's shoulder and let the girl walking away to approach her parents somewhere.

"Be careful. I love you, Yoo Jin." Jung Kook shouted and Yoo Jin had to cover her face with her hands due to embarrassment.

"Hey, stop it." I hissed. It was between Yoo Jin and Jung Kook, but I found myself embarrassed as well. I couldn't pretend to not know him because he literally stand next to me and we were talking since a while ago.

"Hey, you should go to your parents as well." I told him; high key-ing that he could go and leave me, but Jung Kook just shrugged and said, "I'm okay. They aren't coming."

"Huh?" Da Hye furrowed. Mentioning about it, she didn't see Jung Kook's parents there since earlier.

"I told them that they don't have to come." Jung Kook replied shortly.

"Eh? Why??" Da Hye couldn't understand this boy really. Sometimes she wondered how come she could get hooked by this boy and even had a relationship before.

"You fool. Your parents couldn't come, right?" Jung Kook remarked.

"So?" Da Hye raised her left eyebrow, didn't understand. Jung Kook sighed as he explained.

"You've told us that your parents couldn't come. So I've told mine that they don't have to come either." Jung Kook smiled at Da Hye. Then Da Hye knew exactly how come she could get hooked by this boy before.

That was sweet, but it sounded so wrong.

"We're best friend, Da Hye. There's nothing more." Jung Kook quickly added before Da Hye got misunderstanding.

"Wait here." Da Hye halted her steps as he asked him to wait. He went to the bushes and picked the most beautiful flower in there.

"What are you doing?" Da Hye asked she walked closer.

"We didn't receive any bouquet before, because our parents weren't coming to our graduation." Jung Kook put his hand behind his back.

"But it looked sad if you don't receive any flower on your graduation day." Jung Kook stretched his hand and gave that flower to Da Hye.

"Well, congratulation on your graduation, Sung Da Hye."

^_^