25

"별이 가득한 밤에"

...February 2014...

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Ji Min asked to Da Hye as they arrived in front of the university gate. Da Hye nodded.

Ji Min looked at Da Hye and patted her shoulder. "Don't feel burdened. Just think it same as my exercise that I gave you every day." Ji Min said, and just like earlier, Da Hye just nodded.

Ji Min looked at Da Hye's eyes and hugged her. "Don't be sad if you're not accepted here. I'll always help you until you get accepted on another good university." Hearing Ji Min's words, a smile tugged on the corner of her lips. She hugged back.

"Go in. I'll wait you here." Ji Min released his hug.

"Don't wait me here until I've finished my exam. You can go home or at least look for some warm place. I'll call you if I've finished my exam already."

^_^

Ji Min brought Da Hye to the nearest park. They were celebrating Da Hye's graduation.

"Here, blow the candles after make a wish."

Da Hye closed her eyes and clasped her hands together; making a wish, Ji Min waiting for her patiently. A moment later, she opened her eyes and blew the candles.

"Our Da Hye, you're turn into 20 now. Is there anything you want to try at 20? I'll accompany you to do all that things you want."

Da Hye tried to think about something, but there was nothing came out.

"I never think about it. Just help me to get accepted in your university." Da Hye asked.

"Please, I want to study at the same university as you." She begged.

"Okay. I'll help you even you didn't say that." Ji Min chuckled as he messed up Da Hye's hair, annoyed her.

"I promised, you'll get accepted at my university." Ji Min promised.

"Really? I trust you, so help me to get accepted in your university. Promise me?" Da Hye stretched out her pinky finger.

"I promise." They linked their pinky finger to each other.

Thinking about it once again, Da Hye thought that instead of Ji Min, she should have studied harder.

^_^

After days passed, the result had come out, so Da Hye literally dragged Ji Min out of the bed and forced him to dress up nicely because they would go out to see the result.

"Hurry up!" Da Hye had already in front of Ji Min meters away.

"Okay, Wait for me!" Ji Min walked faster.

A bunch of people had gathered in front of the board; looking for their name busily. The happy cheers could be heard from every side, along with a disappointed mumbles and encourage words.

"I can't find my name..." Da Hye said with a nervous tone.

"Really? Are you sure? Check it once more." Ji Min frowned. Well, Da Hye had studied so hard and it almost impossible to not get accepted. They kept on searching Da Hye's name, but they couldn't find it. Although the name 'Sung Da Hye' appeared in few times, it was not her. Even though they had checked it again for twice already, they couldn't find it.

"I guess, I've failed." Da Hye laughed plainly.

They were sitting on some bench, with a can of cola in their hand.

"Are you okay?" Ji Min asked as he shot a soft gaze to Da Hye. Da Hye snickered.

"Am I even looked okay?" She asked as she gulped the last chug of cola. "Even the cola didn't taste good either." She added.

"Let's go." Da Hye stood up and dusted the invisible dirt on her jeans.

"Where will we go?"

"Alcohol would help."

^_^