06

"누가 널 자꾸 따라가는거야"

...June 2013...

Da Hye hadn't got a time to fix her phone. So she had to survive without her phone at least until this weekend. She could drag Seung Jin to the phone centre to fix her phone, unless if Seung Jin had a promise with his girlfriend already.

There was a night course at school again just like usual. Seung Jin had promised Da Hye to pick her up. Seung Jin couldn't break his promise of course, moreover because he couldn't tell Da Hye if he can't pick her up.

And just like they had promised, Da Hye would waiting for Seung Jin in front gate and Seung Jin would come to Da Hye. The school was over 10 minutes ago. She felt completely lonely today. Yoo Jin was sick and she was already missed her seatmate. Da Hye stood up there and leaned her back against the wall. She greeted her friends who passed by her until the sky got darker gradually and the school guard was already locked the gate and went home. But Seung Jin hadn't appeared yet.

"That's it! I'll go home by myself!" Da Hye sighed and started to walk off from the school. She couldn't wait for Seung Jin all night long. The night was getting deeper and it was quite cold outside.

^_^

Jung Kook was on the way home. His stare nailed to his phone screen. Yoo Jin was sick today and unfortunately, Jung Kook couldn't check on her. Yoo Jin's replies on his messages made him smiles. She said that she was okay and Jung Kook didn't has to worry about her.

When he was going to type a reply to Yoo Jin, the screen was changed from the messenger display into a green one. Someone had called him. His steps halted as he read the ID caller.

Sung Seung Jin...

He felt doubtful. Should he pick the call or just leave it? He stared at his phone. Seung Jin? It's Da Hye's brother, right? Why did he give Jung Kook a call after a long time?

Jung Kook shrugged the thought from his mind off and slid the screen to pick the call.

"Hello?"

"Jung Kook Hyung!" From Seung Jin's voice, Jung Kook could tell that Seung Jin was anxious over something. "What? Why? What's happen?"

"Can you walk Da Hye Noona home? I should be the one who pick her up, but now I'm trapped in some traffic jam and I don't think that I can get out soon. She should be still at school right now!" Seung Jin explained. A buzz of commotion could be heard.

"But Seung Jin... There's supposed to be no one at school right now... SH*T!!" Jung Kook cut the call abruptly and ran back to the school. His house was already could be seen though. He even forgot about Yoo Jin's message.

^_^

Da Hye was at the mouth of the alley. She was walking very slowly because of the fear she had. She felt hesitant to take a step ahead. She closed her eyes and prayed.

"Please, please be oka-"

"SUNG DA HYE!!" Her pray was cut off by a shout. The voice was familiar to her. She opened her eyes and found Jung Kook ran toward her. Jung kook's house wasn't from that side though. Did Jung Kook took a way around from his home or what?

"Wait, Jung Kook??" She didn't understand and she just looked at Jung Kook who ran like a crazy before grabbed Da Hye's wrist and pulled her closer. Jung Kook hid her behind his back as he glared at the man that now in front of him. "Who are you?!"

Da Hye gasped. She didn't know that she had being stalked...

^_^