09

"농담 아님 사실이야"

...June 2013...

Da Hye got her phone fixed. Thank you to Seung Jin. He was actually going to the phone centre the other day and fixed the phone for Da Hye.

"Okay, okay, I'll go home as soon as possible." Da Hye ended her call with Seung Jin. They didn't have a night course for that day. So Da Hye had a plan to get home faster and lazing around in her room while watching some nice movies and eating some junk food with a cold and sweet Blueberry and Mango Floats Ice Cream.

At least she had to try all of her best to avoid Jung Kook...

^_^

"Mom, give me some money, please." Da Hye asked. She ran downstairs while wearing her coat. Her steps halted when she spotted Seung Jin laughed over the TV program; sitting on the couch while munching on his instant noodle.

"You don't have a date with your girlfriend? Tomorrow is weekend."

"Oh, she went to her grandma's house and wouldn't be back until tomorrow." Seung Jin answered nonchalantly.

"So, do you want to go with me, then?" Da Hye asked after she got the money.

"No, no. Just go by yourself." He said as his eyes glued on the television screen. Da Hye clicked her tongue and wore her shoes. "I'm going."

"Come back safely~"

^_^

"Have a good selling~" Da Hye walked out from the supermarket while sipping Hot Chocolate; she was stopping by the coffee house before heading to the supermarket to buy some snacks.

Da Hye walked through the quiet path. All she could hear were just her footsteps, the crickets and sometimes the dog's barks from afar. It wasn't very cold, but the wind that was just blowing, enough to make her shuddered.

"Oi! The pretty girl over there!"

Da Hye halted her steps and turned around just to see a man running toward her with a smile plastered on his cute face.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked as he closer enough to Da Hye. Da Hye showed the plactic bag on her right hand. "I've just bought something to eat. How about you, hm... Ji Min-ssi?"

"I'm on my way back home from the college." Ji Min shrugged.

They continued their walk, but although they weren't walking alone anymore like before, it just got more awkward.

"Awkward isn't it?" Ji Min uttered. Da Hye just laughed plainly. "Yes, It is."

"Want to hear some joke?" Ji Min offered. Da Hye just hummed as a reply.

"So, there was a man. He was lost on his way to his friend's house. He was going to call his friend, but he lost his phone too, so he went to the very pretty girl who was sitting on the bench near the place he stood. Guess what he was going to ask from the girl."

"Uh.... 'Can I borrow your phone?'" Da Hye guessed. Ji Min shook his head.

"He said, 'Can I have your number? I lost mine.'" Ji Min told the answer.

"I can't understand..." Da Hye mumbled.

"It's not fun anymore if I explain it to you." Ji Min chuckled and spoke up.

"So, let's just say that I say 'Can I have your number? I lost mine.'."

Da Hye hit Ji Min's shoulder lightly; feeling like she was fooled by the boy. "What's that? He was just asking for the girl's number, right? Oh, we're arrived. See you, Ji Min-ssi."

Da Hye opened the front gate, but before she could get in, Ji Min called for her.

"Da Hye-ssi, wait!"

"Yes?" Da Hye turned around to face Ji Min.

"I'm really meant it though..."

^_^