23

"그래도 좋은 날이 많기를"

...December 2013...

December 25th. Christmas day. Holiday.

When Jung Kook and Yoo Jin went on some date, Da Hye couldn't go because Ji Min had something to do. She tried to be a good girlfriend for Ji Min, but she couldn't help but feel disappointed.

I'll be there in 10 minutes ;)

It was the message Ji Min had sent just now. Oh, wait... What?!

After success on pulling herself to the reality, Da Hye quickly got up from the bed and headed to the closet; looking for a nice outfit. It supposed to be easy though. Ji Min had seen her daily life, so there's no point to dress prettily to impress him. But Da Hye found herself struggling on choosing the outfit.

She couldn't give Yoo Jin a call and ask for her recommendation since she must be having fun with Jung Kook right now; she isn't that cruel.

"Noona!!" Seung Jin broke in.

"What was that?! You gave me a heart attack!" Da Hye grumbled; back to her clothes after giving Seung Jin a glance. "What? I thought you were having some date with your girlfriend?"

"Oh, sorry. Well, I'm going out now. I just want to say thanks for the scarf." Seung Jin smiled from ear to ear. Da Hye turned around. Her gaze fell on the scarf on Seung Jin's neck. Few days ago, she went shopping with Yoo Jin.

"Oh, how dumb I am!!" She quickly rummaged through the paper bags which were stored in the bottom drawer inside the closet.

Talking about shopping, she bought a new dress along with a Christmas present for Seung Jin and Ji Min whilst Yoo Jin got something for Jung Kook.

^_^

Yoo Jin stood in the porch; waiting for Ji Min. She glanced to the paper back in her right hand. Her smile bloomed. She wished, Ji Min would like the present.

"Sung Da Hye." There he was, Ji Min; catching his breath as he rested his hands on his knees. He smiled.

"Sorry, I'm late." He apologized. Da Hye just smiled and took out her handkerchief to wipe his sweat off.

"Why did you run? I can always waiting for you no matter how long you take to arrive."

"Oh, you're so sweet, Da Hye~" Ji Min teased.

"Shut up. How could you get here when you're supposed to do something somewhere else?"

"I run away of course." Ji Min giggled.

^_^

The streets were decorated by the colorful lights. The Christmas carols could be heard along with joyful laughs and giggles in the background. The light snowfall embellished the scene; creating a happy vibe for everyone.

And they were there; hand intertwining to each other. Smile plastered on their lips as they were enjoying each other's presence.

"Oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that we wouldn't be here if there's no accident between us?"

"..."

"Why don't you answer?"

"Da Hye."

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For holding my hands and staying by my side."

"What's that. Stop joking around."

"No, I'm not."

They were walking for a while when Ji Min found a bench in front of the fountain. They could sit there and eat the cotton candy they had bought.

"Da Hye, look." Ji Min looked up to the decorated tree which was shading them.

"It's mistletoe." Ji Min said before leaning forward and giving Da Hye a kiss. The sweet taste of the cotton candy was still lingering on Da Hye's lips. After a while, Ji Min broke up the kiss and cupped Da Hye's cheeks; he stares at Da Hye and smiles.

"There would be more good days ahead, so just let it flow."

^_^