Chapter 14: The beginning of training.

"Nnngh.." I groaned. And all people in the room almost leaped over to me, except Sakura who was rolling her eyes for some unknown reason.

"Taylor-chaaan!" Naruto chirped, hugging me tightly. I felt my stomach wound hurt, and flinched a little, but otherwise, I was alright.

I swear to God.. A voice growled.. it sounded like..

Was that.. SASUKE?

"Dobe. You're choking her." Aaand, he was right on that one. Naruto's eyes snapped open, and he backed away quickly, a cute (yeah, I said it..) frown on his face.

"I'm sorry, Taylor-chaaan!" He cried. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah." I smiled weakly. I heard a snicker in the back of my mind.

See that? I told you they worry about you. My 'inner sister' said.

Oh, shut up.. Oh yeah, what do I call you?

Just call me Amaya.

..Alright, then.. And I ended our 'mental link'.

Kakashi-sensei then walked in, on crutches, and I blinked. I didn't miss the training yet?

"Alright, Taylor. I'll tell you what you missed." Kakashi said.

Sakura came in next, almost grudgingly, and sat down beside Sasuke. I sat up straighter, wanting to listen to what he had to say.

"Zabuza isn't dead." Kakashi deadpanned.

I snorted. "What a surprise."

I saw that coming. Amaya snickered in my mind.

Shhhhh! I rolled my eyes.

"There was a hidden mist hunter Nin that came soon after, and he took Zabuza's body with him."

"Creepy." I said. Naruto nodded in agreement with me.

"Do you all know what a hunter in does?" Kakashi asked all of us, while I nodded and everyone else didn't.

"Taylor, would you like to explain it?"

"Sure." I shrugged, and everyone faced me.

I sighed. "A hunter nin is assigned a person to hunt down, as you would guess." They nodded, and I continued. "They kill their 'prey', and then they start disecting the body right then and there. So, if the nin took the Ninja they were assigned with them, then they were either a friend, partner, whatever." I finished. Sasuke grimaced, Sakura gave a clear expression that clearly said 'Ew', and Naruto blinked at me.

"Wow, Taylor-chan! You're really smart!" I grinned.

"Thank you, Naruto."

"Anyway." Kakashi spoke up. "You're right, Taylor."

"What if we see Zabuza again?" Sakura frowned.

Kakashi's eye turned upwards into that little 'U'. "That's the thing. We're gonna train."

"Train?!" We all shouted.

"That's right. In a few days, though. Give me and Taylor a few days to recover." I grinned at his statement.

What a generous sensei.. Tsunami's voice fludded my mind.

You have no idea, lady.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*A few days later; outside at the training grounds*

"Alright, we'll start the training." Kakashi stared at us. It was creeping me out, man...

"Hell yeah!" Naruto grinned.

"Before that," Kakashi sighed, "I wanna talk to you guys about a Ninja's ability. Chakra."

Now where have I heard of that before..?... I grinned at Naruto's thought.

Doesn't everyone already know what Chakra is? Sakura's thought came next. And no, Sakura, not everyone studies so freaking hard for a jerkface like Sasuke to notice you..

Hn... We should just get on with the training.. Well, you can guess who that was.

"What's Catra?" Naruto squinted at Kakashi.

Everyone stared blankly at him.

"Hehe.." Naruto scratched the back of his head, grinning nervously. "I used to sleep through all the hard classes.." He grinned even wider.

What an idiot.. Sakura thought rudely.

What a jerk. I thought to Amaya.

She only chuckled at me.

Kakashi sighed, "Fine, Taylor? Would you like to explain?"

I blinked. "Not really."

Saying no to a teacher? I like you already.

Well, gee, thanks.

"O..Kay..? Sakura?"

"Okay, sensei! Chakra is-" I spaced out.

"He's climbing!" I heard a few minutes later.

"On his feet!" Sakura gasped.

"Wonderful. Welcome to the world of Ninjas, idiots." I mumbled under my breath.

Idiots, eh? Big words. Amaya said, sarcastically, of course.

Shuddup. I can't miss the start of this excersize. It's important; even if I already did this a few months ago..

You'll be ahead of all the rest, I can already tell.

How?

The Takahashi's were good at controling chakra. We even taught others how to.

Aw, that's nice..

Yeah, I guess so.

"Taylor? Taylor!"

"Huh?" I blinked, only to see everyone stare at me.

"You okay? We started the excersize." Naruto looked worriedly at me.

I frowned. "I'm fine, why?"

"You kinda spaced out." Sakura told me, a semi-concerned look on her face from above, in the tree.

"We did?" I grinned nervously. They all nodded.

Look. You made me miss this..

Not my problem, kid.

Look you-

"Taylor-chan!"

"Sorry!" I blurted out.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." I stressed, rolling my eyes.

"Alright, then. Start training, guys." Kakashi's eye went into an 'U' at us.

"Yes, sensei." We all muttered, and basically attacked the trees in front of us.