Chapter 10: The Demon Bros.

"Let's go!" Naruto yelled, hands in the air, a huge grin on his face.

"What're you so excited about?" Sakura asked, in a nasty tone, I might add. I rolled my eyes but smiled in amusement.

"Sakura. Don't you see his excitement?" I walked over to Naruto, side-hugging him, grinning. "It's his first time outside the village! Ofcourse he should be excited! It's mine, too, so I'm also excited!" I jumped around, twirling, showing my excited-ness with a wink towards them.

"Are you sure I can trust myself with all these brats?!" Tazuna exclaimed, giving me a nasty glare. I glared right back. Naruto also glared, as did Sasuke. Sasuke, I dunno why he was glaring, but I think I'd rather not know.

"Hey! Old dude-" I got cut off by Tazuna.

"-It's Tazuna, brat." He replied, I put a hand on my hip, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. Tazuna, you better not diss me. You need all the protection you can get." I noticed Kakashi's eyes turn upward into a smile, and glared at him, "Not that! You pervert! Nasty!" I crinkled my nose to show my discomfort.

Naruto and Sakura laughed, Sasuke smirked, closing his eyes, Tazuna paled, and Kakashi, I'm guessing, was grinning under his mask. I smiled,

"See? We can all be nice and make jokes with eachother." Then I paused, "Except you, Tazuna." I deadpanned, pointing at him. He sighed loudly while Naruto laughed, 

"True. But you're just funny, Taylor." Naruto replied, slinging an arm around my shoulders.

I laughed, "Yeah. I'm the weird sister."

"I can tell." Sasuke muttered. I gave him a playful shove,

"You love it." I said, winking at him. He just shook his head, and faced everyone else. And that's when I knew. I knew that the adventure was just starting.

After an hour of silence, and tons of walking, I decided to do something that would be.. semi-funny, or semi-annoying.

"Hey Naruto, Sasuke." I called to them, since they were both ahead of me.

"Yeah?"

"Hn?" I rolled my eyes at that word, again, but kept my composure.

"Hey.. I have a question for you guys."

"What is it?" They said at the same time, and glared at eachother through the corner of eachother's eyes.

"I was wondering.." I paused, acting like I was genuinely curious, "Which one of you is stronger?" I grinned.

Both of them smirked. "I am." They said at the same time, then they glared at eachother, and I could just see the electricity sparking.

"No, I am!" They chorused, then Naruto scoffed,

"Pfft. You wish, Teme." He said.

"Hn. Loser. You'll never be stronger than me."

"Grr.. Teme!"

"Dobe."

"Teme!"

"Dobe." And my eye started twitching.

"Teme!"

"Dobe."

"Te-" I had enough, so I hit them both on the head. Hard.

"OW!" They cried, holding their heads on the floor, then I heard a gasp from behind me, and I facepalmed mentally. I forgot Sakura was there! And Kakashi! And TAZUNA!

"Don't hit Sasuke like that!" I glared at her while Sakura ran over to Sasuke, checking for wounds on his head. She crossed her arms.

"Are you okay, Sasuke?! Did she hurt you? I'll get back at her for that!" Sakura rambled, and Sasuke glared at her,