Chapter 11: Zabuza, and I'm a WHAT?!

"What thick mist.. I can't even see ahead!" Sakura frowned.

Yeah, we're in a boat. Yippie. I hate boats..

"Nobody cares, Sakura.." I muttered to myself, sighing deeply, shifting so my discomfort would go away.

My responce was an eye-twitch from Mrs. Bubblegum. I smirked at my own nickname for her. 

The rower turned his head partly, "We should be able to see the bridge soon. Just wait." He turned his head back, squinting. "The Wave Country is at the base of the bridge." I huffed.

Great. More waiting. Then I shifted myself to lay back against Naruto's shoulder, . Speaking of Naruto..

He was waiting with his legs crossed, elbows on his knees, his hands holding up his face. To put it bluntly, he looked bored. But that changed when he felt my shifted weight on his shoulder, and he turned to grin at me, and I smiled back.

"This is boring," I whispered in his ear, catching our teams attention. Then I smirked, "I never really liked waiting." I shrugged.

"Me neither," He replied, and I nodded and remained silent. Then my mood perked up when I saw the bridge.

"WOW! IT'S HUGE!" Naruto yelled, a curious, happy grin on his once bored face.

"Idiot! Be quiet! Why do you think we're not using the engine? We're trying not to get noticed!" The rower scowled and whisper-yelled, and Naruto's eyes immediately went wide, and he put both hands over his mouth, and I grinned at his expression.

"Don't worry about it, Naruto. It's just excitement." I smiled at him, and he nodded and smiled back eagerly, and I sent a glare/glance at the rower, who flinched and turned his head so quickly I was surprised his neck didn't snap. I snickered.

After a moment's silence, I closed my eyes, leaning back more into Naruto's shoulder, folding my arms across my chest, and listened to the sounds around me with a tiny smile on my face.

"Sensei.." Tazuna muttered, and Kakashi looked over to him. "I.. need to talk to you. About this mission." He blurted out.

"Talk." Kakashi shrugged.

Tazuna nodded – almost self-conciously – and started to talk. "You were right, this mission probably is way out of your league." That got my attention. Out of our league? We're fricken NINJAS!

"There's this powerful guy after me." That got Kakashi's attention.

"Who?" He asked, turning a sharp look on Tazuna. Tazuna faltered a bit, but sighed.

"You've probably heard of him before, Gatou." Kakashi's eye went wide, and mine also.

Gatou.. What a jerk.. I crossed my arms, leaning further on Naruto's shoulder.

"From the Gatou company?! That Gatou?" Kakashi turned fully to face him.

"Yeah.. It's said that he runs a large shipping company, but he secretly sells drugs-" I growled at that, and it didn't go unnoticed by Sasuke. "-and other illegal items, using Ninjas to take over businesses and countries.. He's a very nasty person." Tazuna finished, I sneered.

"Using drugs.. Taking advantage of Ninjas.. Of course he's terrible.. Especially for using drugs.. I hate people like that." I snarled quietly.

"Hm.." Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"Poor people working for him, probably being forced or something.." I added.

"You're right. He pays them a good price. The two people from back there were examples of the Ninjas he hires." Tazuna turned his head to me.