Chapter 20: Battle On The Bridge Pt 1: Sasuke's a showoff.

"Take care of Naruto!" Kakashi called as we set out for the terrible destination that is the bridge.

"Okay!" Tsunami's voice calls faintly.

"'Kay, let's super go!" I facepalm at the old man's grammer. Was he drunk again....?

"No, I'm not drunk!" Whoops. Gotta learn to stop saying things outloud by accident.

"Yeah, you do." Sasuke mutters from beside me. I only smirk at him.

"Why? Aren't you.." I grin and lean closer. "Interested in what I have to say?"

He scoffs. "Sure, loser."

...Loser??

Really, Sasuke...

REALLY.

Stop freaking out. You woke me up. Amaya pouts.

Oh, shut up. I grumble as we keep walking through the town, as I take in the sights I haven't seen through the show. It's all.... pastel-y.

Gross.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Third person's P.O.V., with Zabuza and Haku*

Zabuza and Haku were smirking, (well, Zabuza was) when they reached their destination quietly.

"Is the ambush ready?" Gatou's abrupt voice through the earphone-type things made Zabuza wince. He took it off and ignored Gatou.

"Ready, Haku?" He asked his partner in crime, who was positioning his mask right.

Haku just gave a small nod, and they dissapeared in a burst of speed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Tazuna's house, Naruto's P.O.V.*

Ramen... That was my dream was about.

I mumbled something else incoherent before slowly waking up to a bright flash of sunlight through my window.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What time is it..? I sighed happily when I saw the time. It's only 1:30..

Wait...

1:30?!?!

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I flashed to get out of my pajamas.

"I'M LATE! I OVERSLEPT!!!!"

I hopped down the stairs furiously. How dare they leave me HERE!

I saw Tsunami and asked her where everyone else was.

"At the bridge," she replied.

I felt a vein in my head pop.

"Sensei said that you should rest.." Tsunami told me, crunching on a morning snack or something.

"I knew it! I knew it!! THEY LEFT ME BEHIND!!!" I furiously took off my sleeping cap and threw it on the floor before pouting slightly, and moving out the door.

"I'm off!!" I yelled as I bounded out the door.

As I was jumping through the trees, the only thing I was thinking was:

Dammit! Why didn't they wake me up?!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*At the bridge, Taylor's P.O.V.*

Oh. My. God. That felt like the longest walk EVER.

Nah, it wasn't. You're just used to people talking nonstop, like you. Amaya smirks at me while I roll my eyes and ignore her, focusing on all the fallen worker men.