Chapter 15: Training, and Gatou's final warning.

I know I already learned this excersize, but I might as well leave them a little surprise.

I hate how I rhymed like that. It gets really annoying when you do that.

Take it from me, kid. Rhyming is annoying. Amaya agrees with me.

Got that right. I rolled my eyes silently from my tree-top high above Sakura(no surprise), and everyone else.

"Oww!" Naruto's voice rang through my ears.

I frowned. I mean, I knew he was gonna get hurt, but sheesh. Falling off a tree? That would sound painful in my world, but we have chakra to enhance our senses in this world, so..

"Where's Taylor-chan?" I blinked.

Good question. I grinned at Sasuke's thoughts while Kakashi said outloud; "I have no idea."

I could just imagine Naruto pouting.(He's cute like that, I'll admit it like a woman.) "Fine, then." Then he random started screaming my name, and my sensitive ears (along with Amaya) were screaming 'No!' so my eye twitched, it was getting annoying, and I jumped down from the tree, crouching in a cat-like position.

"Ah!" Sakura let out this noise of surprise. Again, my ears twitched.

"There's Taylor-chan!" Naruto bellowed excitedly, and I let out a 'mhmm'.

"Hn." Sasuke joined in. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright then, I'm guessing the girls are better than the boys?" Kakashi looked proud through his eye.

People always told me I could read people's emotions by looking at their eyes. And I guess it was true, but I still think that's kinda weird. I mean, who listens to the saying 'The eyes are the gateway to the soul'?

That's a very old saying, kid. Amaya muttered in my head, leaving my head ringing.

I know, but I never really got it.

I heard Amaya sigh quietly. It basically means that you can tell one's emotions by, well.. their eyes.

Oh. I furrowed my eyebrows together into a thinking face. Then I grinned. I still don't get it~ But whatever~

"Taylor-chan?" Naruto's voice made me blink. I shook my head furiously.

"Yeah?"

"You spaced out for a second. Kakashi left me, you, Sakura-chan, and Sasuke-teme over there to train here alone."

"Is that so?" I asked slowly.

He looked confused. "Yeah, why?"

"Oh, nothing," I waved my hand dismissively. "I'm gonna go to sleep over there. You don't mind, do you..?" I frowned, putting my head to the side.

"No! No! I don't mind!" Naruto smiled brightly.

"Great!" I yelled over my shoulder as I went to the tree I pointed at earlier, leaned against it, and closed my eyes. But nah, I wasn't gonna go to sleep. I was gonna listen. You should know what I mean.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Naruto's P.O.V.*

Argh! This is hard! I growled as I fell down from the same tree.. again.. How did Taylor-chan and Sakura-chan get this so easily!?

...Must be a girl thing.

I heard a slight grunt from beside me and shifted my eyes over. Stupid Sasuke-teme. I oughta..

"Dobe." I twitched. I hate when he calls me that.

"What, Teme?"

"Where's Taylor?" I rolled my eyes.

"She's over there." I pointed to the tree she was currently leaning against, facing us with her eyes closed.

"Hn." I grit my teeth.

"Whatever, I'm gonna beat you." He smirked at my challenging tone.

"Right. Who're you trying to impress?"

"N-none of your business!"

He just smirked. My eye twitched while we both ran up the tree.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*With Haku and Zabuza, Haku's P.O.V.*

"So." Gatou droned. "You came back defeated." He crossed his tiny arms, while I only took a half a glance at him.

"Looks like the Mist Nins are pretty pathetic." I narrowed my eyes, but didn't say anything.

"You can't even avenge your men? And you call yourself a Devil?"

Shut up.. I said in my head. You have no right to talk like that to Zabuza-san.

Then I saw his bodyguard pull out their swords. An attack?

"Hey." I blinked for a minute as Gatou slowly stepped forward. "There's no need to stay silent.."

I glared at Gatou's hand reaching towards Zabuza's face. "How about-"

His face wretched in pain as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Don't touch Zabuza-san's face with your dirty hands." I growled.

He slowly turned to look at my face. "Argh.. you..." His bodyguards went into action. They got out their swords, but I knew what they were going to do. They were predictable.

"You shouldn't do that." I growled, and their eyes widened in fear of their throats being slit. Our position was me holding their Katana's by their necks. If they move, they're dead.

I saw that Gatou started to sweat slightly. "One more time! One more! If you fail.." I imagined he narrowed his eyes behind his sunglasses.

"You won't be welcome anymore."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi guys! Taylor here. I left a (1) next to Katana, and these are my brand new Author's Notes im gonna be posting:3 Katana is basically a Japanese Sword. Just wanted to let you know.

Also, I'm very, very very sorry! I didn't mean for this chapter to take so long. I had a ton of projects, since it's almost the end of the year and all. I'm very very sorry! I'm supposed to be doing a project right now so...

Until next time(;

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

BYEE MY LOVIES<3