Chapter 9: Getting The Job & Meeting The Client, Tazuna..

A/N: Sorry once again that it's short :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What's the distance from the target?" Kakashi asked, through these earpeice.. thingies..

It seems like a bluetooth thingy... like Paige used to have until it 'broke'...

Haha, I dropped it in water.. I snickered under my breath at the thought of her reaction.

"Five meters. I'm ready at anytime!" Naruto yelled through the earpeice, making me visibly twitch.

"Me too.." Sakura said,

"Me three!" I chirped brightly.

"So am I.." Sasuke.. grunted??

"Alright.." Kakashi paused, and I got into my ready stance to pounce. "GO!" He yelled, and we all went to jump on the Cat, but Naruto got to him first.

"GOTCHA!" Naruto yelled in victory, but then fell backwards when 'Tora' started hissing.

I snickered at Naruto, who was giving me a pleading look.

"Sorry, Naruto. I don't do cats." I said, then chuckled when he glared at the cat. 

Then, the cat started clawing his face.

"I HATE CAAAAAATS!" Naruto yelled.

"MEE TOOO!" I yelled too, randomly, throwing my hands in the air in. Sasuke chuckled at me.

"I'm sure.." I heard him mutter, I stuck my tongue out at him, and he smirked back at me. 

"I hear yelling.. Did you catch the cat, Tora? With the ribbon on his left ear?" Kakashi asked Sasuke, while I managed to hear them.

"Yes. Mission 'Capture Tora' is complete." Sasuke replied.

"Alright. Meet at the Hokage's office."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I almost gagged at the sight in front of me.

The Fire Lord's Wife, was hugging Tora.

..To death..

I crinkled my nose up at the sight. It just.. did not look right..

"Oh my poor Tora!" Then she squished it against herself, and I hid my eyes behind my hands, and muttered "Oh God.." Naruto just snickered at the cat's luck.

"I was so worried!!" She cried, and then she went to go pay for what we had to do.. which was chase the friggin cat AROUND THE FOREST!!! JEEZE!!

Naruto laughed, "HAHAHA! That cat deserves to be squashed!"

I had my hands over my whole face, until she left, and I breathed out a sigh of relief. Sasuke was smirking, and giving me a look I couldn't read, so I tilted my head in confusion at him,

"What?" I asked,

He just shook his head and chuckled, "Nothing."

"Okay," I shrugged my shoulders, turning back to the Hokage.

"Now.." The Hokage started, "Team 7's next mission can be.." He stared intently at a peice of paper, which, I'm guessing, had the list of sucky missions for us to do on it.

"Hm.. Babysitting an elder's Grandson.. shopping in the neighboring village, helping with the potato digging-" He got cut off by Naruto, 

"NOOOO!" Naruto yelled, crossing his arms in a 'X' formation. "I WANT A BETTER MISSION!" He yelled, and I decided to join in, just for fun. Cause, well, y'know me! All about the fun.. Unlike my sisters..