Chapter 1: The wish that changed everything..

Disclaimer: Let's see.. I own my dog, my computer, and my T.V... But sadly, NO NARUTO .

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Taylor P.O.V*

"Get up! We have school today!" Paige, the blonde sister, yelled at us.

I heard a muffled "5 more minutes..." from one side of the room, and smirked. Kiki, the weird, lazy brunette, always wants to sleep..

"Come on! We need to get ready! We don't need ANOTHER detention today! Naruto's gonna be on later!"

I shot up from my bed, walked over to Paige, and grinned.

"Hey, Paige." Said girl looked over to me.

"Yeah?"

"I'll wake up Tori, you wake up Kiki over there." I jerked my chin over to where there was a pillow over Kiki's face.

"Okay." She grinned at me.

I walked over to Tori's bed, and poked her.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

Po-

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!" Tori, the raven haired sister, yelled at me.

"Nah." I grinned and poked her again. Her eye twitched.

"Oh.. so you wanna play it like that, huh?" She murmured.

POKE.

Ow! She poked my stomach! That hurts!!

"OWWW! NO FAIR! YOU HURT!" I yelled.

Tori just laughed at me.

"That's what you get," I heard her murmur.

"I swear, your fingers are like tiny knives.." I muttered under my breath. Too bad she heard me.

"Yep! They're legal weapons!" She grinned. I just rolled my eyes.

"So, anyone got a time check?" I asked.

"Yeah, hold on." Kiki walked over to her dresser, getting her iPhone.

"It's 7," She told me.

"Okay. Well, we can have breakfast with Jason at school, you know, for Tori's sake.." I smirked at her. She blushed.

"Shut up.." She spoke, quietly.

"Nah." I replied. She opened her mouth to say something, but Paige spoke up.

"Anyways, if you two are done," Paige glared at us. "If we're supposed to be there by 7:50, then we have to hurry up and take a shower in less than 10 minutes, hurry up and get dressed, then we can hurry and take our bikes to school and just make it." Paige told us. I blinked.

"When did you get smart?" I asked, confused. She scoffed.

"You're mean." She huffed.

"I'm kidding. Anyways.. I get the shower first!" I called over my shoulder as I quickly rushed to the door.

"NO FAIR!" Paige yelled.

I laughed in mock victory, smirking to myself. I opened the door slightly to show my face, I stuck my tongue out at them.

"TOO BAD!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-