Chapter 2

Tsukiyama's POV

I entered Kaneki's place only to see most people gone. Little Hinami was asleep on one of the couches while Banjo sat on the floor not paying real attention to anything in particular. "Bonsoir Banjo." I said. "Tsukiyama. What are you doing here?" He asked. "Just dropped by." I said.

I saw the bathroom door open and Kaneki come out. He wasn't completely dry, and he was shirtless. "Hey Kaneki." I said. I saw a look of surprise for a split second before he looked up at me. "Oh, hey. I didn't know you were here Tsukiyama." Kaneki said in a hushed tone. He must not wanted to wake Hinami.

"I wouldn't have to come and visit if you let me live here like everybody else." I said, glancing at his top half several times. He looked like he had gotten stronger than when I had first met him. An odd image came to my mind. Me pressing him against a wall, one of my hands placed lightly on his chest as I kissed him desperately.....

Kaneki had a faint blush forming on his cheeks. He reached to get one of his shirts and put it on, stopping my sudden thought. "What do ya want anyways?" Kaneki asked. "Just wanted to stop by and say hello." I said sitting on the opposite couch as Hinami, and crossed my legs. Kaneki sat next to me on the couch and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me causing me to smile a little more.

"What was it like being a human? Before being a ghoul?" I asked. Kaneki's smile faded and he looked at the floor, instantly making me regret saying anything.

"Some days I kinda wish I never saw Rize. Other days I wish I could be human again, but this is my fate. Before when I was fully human, I liked hamburger steak. Heh, I was a little obsessed you could say." Kaneki said the last part in a slight awkward tone while scratching the back of his neck. "Then there was a slight fear of a ghoul killing me. They are among us, no one was safe." He said.

"That awkward moment when two people have a conversation and the third guy has nothing to do with it and sits there quietly." Banjo said after a short moment of silence. Kaneki looked at him and laughed slightly. "Don't be awkward Banjo. Add something to the conversation." Kaneki said. "Bah." Banjo says. Kaneki laughed and I couldn't help but look at him. I loved seeing him happy. He turned his head and looked at me for a second before standing up.

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Kaneki said and headed to his room. He didn't bother making sure I left. I watched him as he left from my sight. I didn't want to sound clingy, but I loved spending time with him. Even if it meant just being in the same room as him.

"Okay, leave." Banjo said. I knew he wasn't fond of me. I smiled at him and stood up. "So pushy. I think you should get to know me before hating me." I said, smirking slightly. I exited the home and walked out onto the streets, heading to my home.

There was no denying it. I'm in love with Kaneki.

A/N: I LOVE POTATOES!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Song above: The Morticians Daughter, by Black Veil Brides