Chapter 16

Kaneki's POV

"Kaneki...." Someone said. I rolled over and opened my eyes. Tsukiyama was standing in my doorway. He walked into my room and closed the door. "What're you doing?" I asked. "I wanted to sleep with you tonight, Love." He went to the other side of my bed and crawled in behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist securely.

It was nice and quiet for a while. I was about to doze off when I felt Tsukiyama kissing the back of my neck softly. "Ngh, Tsuki, stop." I whispered. Tsukiyama continued to kiss my neck, nipping on it every now and then. His hold on me tightened. I felt his slight arousal behind me, causing me to blush.

I rolled over to face Tsukiyama and kissed him passionately. Quickly, he turned it into a more heated kiss. He slipped his tongue between lips slightly. I got the message and opened my lips. His tongue invaded my mouth. He let out what sounded like a faint moan. I was feeling very turned on.

Slowly the make out sessional died down, much to my displeasure. Tsukiyama pulled away and smirked at me. "Don't be disappointed, love. This will continue soon." He said. I discretely bit the inside of my lip, cheek, and my tongue for a few seconds to hold back a huge smile.

I cuddled closer to Tsukiyama and placed my head on his chest. I stared at the wall for a few minutes before closing my eyes. "I love you, Kaneki." Tsukiyama said in a soft tone. "I love you too." I whispered, finally going to sleep. I was still slightly sexually frustrated though.

A/N: Valentines Day is pretty close so I'm thinking on making a chappy of that.

I'm still sick but fuck it! I gotta update this sometime right?

Song above: Love and Meth by Korn