Chapter 6

Kaneki's POV

Tsukiyama and I were the only ones up. Everyone else was asleep. He said he wished to stay for the night and I didn't say no. I was sitting on the couch with my legs stretched out a little, reading. Tsukiyama was just sitting on the other end, watching TV.

"What're you reading?" Tsukiyama asked. "Egg Of The Black Goat. Rereading it." I said. "What're you watching?" I asked. "You." He said. "Kidding." He said after he saw my slightly confused face. I nodded, ignoring it.

It started getting late so I sat up, and was about to leave but something stopped me. Tsukiyama had lightly grabbed my wrist. I turned my head a little so I could look at him. "Goodnight, Kaneki." He said. I smiled. "Goodnight Tsuki." I said, walking to my room. I got ready for bed and tried to fall asleep.

I couldn't get comfortable. I tossed and turned, but nothing would work. I even tried lying on my stomach, which helps when I can't sleep. But that didn't work either. I sighed and got out of bed. If I couldn't sleep then I might as well do something.

I went back into the living room. Tsukiyama was still awake. "I thought you went to bed?" "Couldn't sleep." I explained. I sat next to him, but accidentally sitting really close. I scooted over a bit and looked at the TV. After a little while I started feeling a little tired.

Tsukiyama's POV

Kaneki's head started to slightly tilt sideways. He looked like he was about to pass out. Unknowingly his head fell on my shoulder. I was about to wake Kaneki up but left him be.

I was sitting a bit uncomfortably so I moved a bit, ending up with Kaneki's head move a little bit more on my shoulder. It was a better position for me sit in, and probably him. I put my arm behind him, but no around him. That would be hard to explain to anyone who woke up, and I don't want them thinking the wrong thing.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I wish Kaneki wasn't always so distant. I wanted to get close to Kaneki but he doesn't exactly trust me. I don't blame him.

Eventually I started feeling tired myself. I turned off the TV and closed my eyes again. Soon falling asleep, with Kaneki's head still on my shoulder. Only I had accidentally moved my arm a little around his waist.....

A/N: whatcha think?

Pikachu is dead, Ash doesn't care, Misty is a drunk, and Brock is a make stripper. Your 4th most used emoji is your reaction.

Mine is: 😭

Song above: James Dean & Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens (acoustic version)

(I didn't want to write the whole title:p)