Chapter 15

A/N: I was gonna write in my smut book right now cause I'm watching Vivica's Black Magic and all the performers were setting the mood (I think White Chocolate needs to CHILL on his "dancing") but Unravel (by Ling Tosite Sigure) came on so now I'm writing this.

Yay.

Kaneki's POV

"Aren't we going to try to find Dr. Kano?" Banjo asked. "Yeah, sorry. I've been distracted for the past few weeks." I explained. I haven't really looked for anyone really. I've just been really distracted with Tsukiyama.

"What do you think of letting Tsukiyama stay here?" I asked. "What? Why?" Banjo asked. "Because Kaneki an-" I put my hand over Hinami's mouth. She kept asking if Tsukiyama and I were together so finally I told her. But only her and Touka knew.

"I trust him." I said. "He. Tried. To. Eat. You." Banjo said slowly. "I know." "So you're ignoring it?" "Yes." I said. "Okay."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I'm aloud to stay with you now?" Tsukiyama asked. "Yeah. Banjo, Hinami, and everyone else is fine with it. Though, Banjo still hates you." I said. "He'll warm up to me eventually. I'm loveable." Tsukiyama said. I rolled my eyes. "Touka hates you. Banjo hates you. And everyone who you've killed and their friends and families hate you." I pointed out.

"But you love me." Tsukiyama said. "Yeah, I do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukiyama put the last of his stuff in his new room. I was actually happy he was living with me and everyone else.
We had told them earlier that we were together. Banjo doesn't show as much of his dislike towards Tsukiyama but he still doesn't like him. I can tell. Hinami keeps "shipping" us or something. I don't understand it, I just go along with it.

A/N: should I have something in this soon? I mean, they are living together now.

Yeah. Stuff's gonna happen.

I REALLY HATE THESE ARE SO SHORT!

But I can't fit stuff in between on what I WANT to write. I have a lot of spare time to think, so I actually planned out the rest of this book and the next book on accident.

Please forgive meeee!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏