Chapter 18

A/N: Valentines Day chapter!!
Sorry I haven't put anything on them feeding. I've kinda forgotten about it. I'll start adding that.

Kaneki's POV
(One week later)

It was colder than it was last week, which was sad. I wanted to do something with Tsukiyama for Valentines Day, but I guess not today. "Happy Valentines Day, Love." Tsukiyama said, walking into my room and handing me rose. I smiled and took it from him. "Thank you, Tsuki." I said, pecking his lips.

I wish there was something I could do- I have an idea.

I placed the rose on my bedside table then grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down slightly, kissing him passionately. He moved so he was sitting on the bed in front of me and began kissing back, only quicker. I moved my lips against his at the same pace.

Tsukiyama placed a hand on the side of my neck, and the other one on my waist, deepening the kiss. He carefully leaned me back so I was laying on the bed, him hovering above me. Slowly Tsuki kissed down to my neck. I felt the corners of my mouth curve upwards into a small smile. Technically Tsukiyama was pleasuring me, but he seemed to be enjoying it.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt again and pulled on it so his head would be level with mine. I leaned in and kissed him one more time. We both smiled into the kiss.

When I pulled away Tsukiyama had a huge smile on his face. "I love you, Kaneki." He said softly. "Love you too, Tsuki." I replied. He laid down beside me, holding me close to his body.

Happy Valentines Day Tsukiyama.....

A/N: IT'S SHORT! I HATE IT! *burns chapter* DIIIIEEEE!!!!!